Town killed, looted and griefed.

Topics related to Second Age
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Town killed, looted and griefed.

Post by GuardianKnight »

orevamp wrote:I love this game. how can you appreciate the good if you don't have the evil.
Because the bad like to doggy pile and the good are hard to see under a pile of sweaty, oversized, hairy, men.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'm not even sweaty. Scam.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

what a horrifying visual representation lol

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

The good just shine all the brighter.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

DavidPaluch

Post by DavidPaluch »

Nameinuse wrote:Goodbye second age. Its so sad but I refuse to spend my leisure time with griefers and losers. It's my birthday today and I just lost everything, then everyone in IRC mocks me? wow. Enjoy each other's company. I'll never play here again. This is unbelievable. You fools make me sick.
Infact might as well just quit the game. Uninstall UO and throw you disc on a table and use it as a coaster. Assuming you have a disc. If not, thats good because you wont even have to rtemember you even had the game, because thats UO for you. I dont like it but i live with it.

JohnHemlock

Post by JohnHemlock »

Bumping an old thread, but I just want you guys to know that this thread was the best advertisement you could possibly have, in my eyes. It's the reason I decided to make it my home after being away for nearly 8 years!

I enjoy being town killed while afk... it's part of the game. I used to town kill people all the time back in the day, and at 40 years old I can honestly say that I look forward to doing some more of it in the very near future :twisted:

Mulahey

Post by Mulahey »

Lol, at first I thought this was a new thread... Anyhow welcome back! I remember my first moments of uosa well. I was standing in front of brit inn and all of a sudden someone killed me while saying "welcome to uosa newb". It either puts people off and they rage quit and never log in again, or like me, they say LOL Wtf and get on their way to the nearest healer. And Im one of the rare cases of ppl who never played uo in the old days. I started my whole uo experience here on uosa. Imgine that!

Werther: "Better die logged in than to never have logged in."

Gemini

Post by Gemini »

JohnHemlock wrote:Bumping an old thread, but I just want you guys to know that this thread was the best advertisement you could possibly have, in my eyes. It's the reason I decided to make it my home after being away for nearly 8 years!

I enjoy being town killed while afk... it's part of the game. I used to town kill people all the time back in the day, and at 40 years old I can honestly say that I look forward to doing some more of it in the very near future :twisted:
Were you Hemlock from Great Lakes? If so, you were a thief if memory serves me right and you were definately a griefing bastard. Welcome back, you will like it here. :)