Richard Garriott stopped by his Castle in BRIT!

Topics related to Second Age
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Richard Garriott stopped by his Castle in BRIT!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Kabal wrote:How did he choose a lord british on the character creation screen?
He was probably given a GM account and had the option to change his own wardrobe.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Did anyone snoop him? What was in his pack?
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Kasper_Valentine wrote:My friends and I only started here last night, so to be greeted almost immediately by the King himself was amazing. Did Garriot lead the hunt to Deceit, or was the Lord British character controlled by someone else at this point...? I'm curious to know whether I was ressed by Garriot, Lord British or both. /nerdgasm

Thanks in advance !
He's been making the rounds on all the populated free shards as a means to promote his new game to players who liked his old one. Likely you were rezed by his lordship yourself.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Bixby Legbone wrote:
Kasper_Valentine wrote:My friends and I only started here last night, so to be greeted almost immediately by the King himself was amazing. Did Garriot lead the hunt to Deceit, or was the Lord British character controlled by someone else at this point...? I'm curious to know whether I was ressed by Garriot, Lord British or both. /nerdgasm

Thanks in advance !
He's been making the rounds on all the populated free shards as a means to promote his new game to players who liked his old one. Likely you were rezed by his lordship yourself.
Also, Derrick has kept lord British's character locked and I'm pretty sure no one else has ever used him.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zelek Uther »

I'm a year late, but... wow!

Thanks to those who arranged this and documented it.
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]