How Rich is the Richest Person in UOSA?

Topics related to Second Age
Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

How Rich is the Richest Person in UOSA?

Post by Budner »

Clearly a lot of players have multiple millions. But how rich is the richest player (combining all accounts)?

Admittedly it's very difficult to estimate the value of rares and houses, but you can ballpark it. For example any house except a small is probably worth at least 2x deed.

10 million isn't much of a stretch. I figure there are several dozen players at this level.

25 million? Maybe a few.

Anyone with 50 million? Fewer, but still a handful.

100 million?

More?!??!!

I imagine there are a couple that may be at the 100 million level, simply by having a massive rares collection and a lot of nice property, plus gold.

Capitalist

Re: How Rich is the Richest Person in UOSA?

Post by Capitalist »

I can name 8 people (that actively still play) with 50 mil + in worth. That's of course if rares at 1/2 value and silver are considered currency. I can think of 2 players who easily can liquidate to 100 mill.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I would have to say that hands down Cavewight is the richest...at least items wise.

Silverfoot and his looter Robbb are also quite well off.

Rammar and satori are not doing bad either.

Property wise, I'd like to think that C^V as a guild is probably best off, considering we own basically all of West/South Vesper and Caswallon's Castle (and we got some neat items on display at these properties too :P).
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

I am ..... ummmm ...... a few million behind the curve.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

What are you worth? I figure this could be a decent thread to say "I've got this". I won't go and suggest who I know has what though.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Oh wait...I forgot Bot and his sweet ass polar bear mask (although rumor has it there's another out there)...and not that I know anything, but Flash Hardstar had some leet items too.

Oh, and Stuck with his server births.

Too many people are too damn rich in this game :P.

Downs

Post by Downs »

I feel like I'm the richest because of the abundant friendship that I receive
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Other than some LovEly real estate and some deamon bone suits I am pretty broke :D
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Bee

Post by Bee »

Pirul wrote:I would have to say that hands down Cavewight is the richest...at least items wise.

Silverfoot and his looter Robbb are also quite well off.

Rammar and satori are not doing bad either.

Property wise, I'd like to think that C^V as a guild is probably best off, considering we own basically all of West/South Vesper and Caswallon's Castle (and we got some neat items on display at these properties too :P).

Cavewight by far!" He has about 30 server births.

Them alone not counting anything else he has are worth more than anyone els has.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Bee wrote:Cavewight by far!" He has about 30 server births.
More like 60+ "uniques".

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

It would be more of an issue of people buying up someones assets if they liquidated all they had. If the funds were available, and the items go fair market share, it's not hard at all to reach 25 million on this shard.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Blackfoot has the most in riches, based on items. Think castle + Tower+ Patio full of uniques and server births/ trophies, event items etc.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

GuardianKnight wrote:Blackfoot has the most in riches, based on items. Think castle + Tower+ Patio full of uniques and server births/ trophies, event items etc.
(1) Technically, they're not his anymore, they're Sebben's now.
(2) Not all are his. Some (I belive a lot if not most) are "on indefinite term loan" by private players. Granted it is not likely those players will ever be back...

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

Pirul wrote:
GuardianKnight wrote:Blackfoot has the most in riches, based on items. Think castle + Tower+ Patio full of uniques and server births/ trophies, event items etc.
(1) Technically, they're not his anymore, they're Sebben's now.
(2) Not all are his. Some (I belive a lot if not most) are "on indefinite term loan" by private players. Granted it is not likely those players will ever be back...
Hey Pirul, can you do me a favor and "indefinite term loan" me about 10mil please?

Also, I'd have to agree I think Cave has it as far as items go, but I'd definitely like to see some of the other contenders items.
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Obviously Telemon is the richest by a long shot, no contest guys....

OH RIGHT!

Haw Haw...