best fielders?

Topics related to Second Age
DKS

Re: best fielders?

Post by DKS »

Capitalist wrote: P.S last night I looted 38 purples off of your corpse after you threw about 20. Get spanked.
Ya you couldn't kill me becuase you didn't have didn't have any DB or GT and had to call your bych in to FS gank me, while you were clearly getting owned and I never carry more than 25 purples unless I loot them off a kill...thanks for playing

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Jay, you can lie on the forums all you want but in my 2.5 years of playing here I've killed you 1v1 like 40-0 or something. A new identity didn't make you better, and honestly with your learning curve you'll never stand a chance near the top. Have a nice rage.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Capitalist wrote:DB or GT don't add 20 bonus points, especially on 1 handers. L2UO

brb crying that you were using a clumsy hally and a weaken viking swords

OHMAHGERDCHARGEDWEAPONS

P.S last night I looted 38 purples off of your corpse after you threw about 20. Get spanked.
your gift for specifics is uncanny!
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

It's hard not to notice these things when there's so little people to kill because so many trammies sit on the forums and beg for staff to bend over.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

farnk

Post by farnk »

farnk wrote:Image

farnk still champ
Lol nf noob force trash

Castle deed rematch

Sub in any reflect whore trash noob fuck

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

farnk wrote:
farnk wrote:Image

farnk still champ
Lol nf noob force trash

Castle deed rematch

Sub in any reflect whore trash noob fuck

<3

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

bigbob

Post by bigbob »

any change?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

idk who you are but I can always deliver some grade A anal your way!

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

Ragancy wrote:
bigbob wrote:
Ragancy wrote:My comments mean dick since I don't play anymore.
i'd have to agree. id like to see your (or any others vets) moves vs. anyone on this list. specifically chubbys explosion, help guards combo.

is anyone (not on the list) good enough to post some compelling evidence of recent 1v1 kills (screen shots/videos) of santorum, dwight k shrute, or capitalist?

there aren't many pvpers but the competition's a lot stiffer these days, at least i know i am. :o
Outside of the top 5, how many fielders are there? I'm genuinely curious because I haven't played in a bit and am too lazy/busy playing rocket league to log on and see for myself (yea, shame on me). Simply looking at the numbers it would seem like there's probably only 10 active PVPers for the OP to poll. Am I wrong? I think that's more sad than the actual people in the list.

To your point, if any of the really good vets came back and practiced a bit, they would be spanking everyone on that list 9 out of 10 times. That's not to say the competition is not stiff now, but there's less of it, so naturally there will be a lesser dynamic or spread of talent.

I dont think thats the case anymore. Choppa came back for a few days and got swept immediately on the field. Field PVP is much more gear oriented than it was awhile ago. Only a handful of people were using reflect/DB/GT to the amount that you see now, and most of those were on stat pks. The amount of badass pvp items has changed the field pvp pretty drastically- kind of a different style then it was years ago

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Hi I'm here, and willing to sign autographs
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Gork

Post by Gork »

The top tier know. It is no secret .

Flea

Post by Flea »

Taboo wrote:give it 1.5 years and it will change completely. you will forget almost everyone on this redundant list.

why you people compete with out point and then are unsportsmanlike with usage of things like reflect jewelry and charged weapons is beyond any rational logic.

You would think the "best" fielder would be the person the most gifted at using basic gear to get the kill or survive, but the culture here is infatuated with kill shots, lies, and ego.

Btw, if any of these people stopped playing you would forget their uo/forum names after a year. So it's like investing in nothing and being nasty about it.
This exactly. The abundance of invis/recall invis/tele invis/reflect is what caused alot of people on this shard to stop fielding. Your razor macros are not skill.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

dueling > fielding
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Vlastslav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Vlastslav »

Malice. End of thread.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Vlastslav wrote:Malice. End of thread.
^

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned