The Buc's Den Intiative

Topics related to Second Age
WizKid

The Buc's Den Intiative

Post by WizKid »

The GY as of late is pretty much Chubbs or the equivalent trying to guard whack people that actually want to PvP. As for me I am sick of this pathetic PvP scene. I very much would like to start seeing action in Buc's Den. In the past, this was always by far my favorite area to PvP in. Red healers, a bank & pretty much everything you need minus a stable master all outside of the guard zone. The landscape is also a lot of fun when navigating a field fight. Please join ABC in adding Buc's Den as a PvP destination. Also, if it starts working out please post your Buc's Den kill shots!

I doubt it will ever happen but it has been my current dream to have Buc's Den turned into a no recall or gate travel zone minus near the bank, silver rewards, the portal & where the public moongate should be. I doubt this will ever happen but we can still have a lot of fun here.
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
Saber wrote:garentee'd

Capitalist

Re: The Buc's Den Intiative

Post by Capitalist »

I prefer to show up outside of people's houses. Real men will die on their own doorstep trying to protect it.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Good luck with that, lol
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

I could see a PvP geared event that disables Gate/Recall across the entire island of Bucs' a possibility.

Lord Blackthorn has Declared a state of Chaos over Buc's Den, every Thursday a magical barrier envelops the island and wizards can no longer cast recall or gate travel. Would be nice to have a little bit of Siege Perilous mechanics added in some sort of small event like way.

A lil backstroy write up and this could turn thursdays (or whatever day) into something really special.

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

Rose wrote:I could see a PvP geared event that disables Gate/Recall across the entire island of Bucs' a possibility.

Lord Blackthorn has Declared a state of Chaos over Buc's Den, every Thursday a magical barrier envelops the island and wizards can no longer cast recall or gate travel. Would be nice to have a little bit of Siege Perilous mechanics added in some sort of small event like way.

A lil backstroy write up and this could turn thursdays (or whatever day) into something really special.

This would be awesome & it would be great to have something decent going on for when the occasional UO:R player pops in to check out the scene.
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

i like it. maybe organize one day a week as a bucc's fun night!
^

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

I vote Sunday! Who doesn't have Sundays available?! :P

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Seems like a really easy thing for staff to set up.

Any thoughts from our glorious GM's?

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

A public gate in addition to the portal would certainly be a nice addition.
Last edited by WizKid on Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Rose wrote:I could see a PvP geared event that disables Gate/Recall across the entire island of Bucs' a possibility.

Weekends are always good for me :)
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Excellent idea.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

DRUSK42

Post by DRUSK42 »

no town!? f that im scuured

Onslaught-

Post by Onslaught- »

Unfortunately, the popularity of Bucs Den was due to two things that this server doesnt have. The server line across the river and the moongate.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

It wasn't the server line, it was the fact players only had one account and if they were playing their red they had to use the Buccs bank to restock.

If you didn't have a house or a bluebie alt get everything for you, you had to use the bank in Buccs. I remember during OSI a group of 4-5 of us would frequently gate into Buccs and bum rush reds that were banking.

Being a red is far too easy with 3 accounts.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Soma nailed it.