Pilot Project: SSS Vesper Training Hostel

Topics related to Second Age
SighelmofWyrmgard

Pilot Project: SSS Vesper Training Hostel

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

VesperHostel01.png
VesperHostel01.png (251.29 KiB) Viewed 1689 times
Just outside of Vesper, northeast of the North Bridge, and nearby NPC Provisioner's and Tailor Shops, the entrance vestibule of this small house is open for public use: one can find an anvil and small forge, a spinning wheel, and a loom.

Vesper lies immediately to the south, and Minoc is only a short distance to the west. Regionally, the spawn to the east and north is varied, and there certainly exists ample forest.

Continuing on-site development might include the addition of a vendor (perhaps stocking raw crafting materials, and/or adventuring supports; further assessment is required, however, before any such disposition is determined).

Meanwhile, the rear three-fifths has been segregated (by a trash barrel), and is eligible to be rented by any suitable single applicant (presumably, a new adventurer who is not yet wealthy-enough to own a house, outright): the tenant will be made co-owner (including, only, any same-account alt characters), and enjoy exclusive access to the rear portion to use as is seen fit, in return for paying a rent of 5K/real-world month; all terms and conditions will be communicated to prospective applicants upon request.

We shall all see what, if anything, develops: input (PM me, please) is appreciated.

c.f. SSS Assets and Resources

Saxmund Sighelm

EDIT 11.26.2015: A Runebook to all other Towns' Banks is publicly accessible; also, to SSS North Mines Foundry & Forge (described below).

SS

EDIT 11.29.2015:

North Mines Foundry & Forge
NorthMinesFoundry01.png
This building is open to the public. In addition to forges and anvils, and easy access to ore spawn, there is a Runebook with Runes to all Towns' Banks. Local spawn is moderate, the neighbours are quiet, and an entrance to The Lost Lands awaits only a few strides away!

SS

EDIT 01.25.2017:

Britain Training Hostel
BritainHostel01.png
This facility is identical in scheme and character to the Vesper Hostel, above.

and

SSS Midlands Workshop
MidlandsWorkshop01.png
MidlandsWorkshop01.png (198.33 KiB) Viewed 1317 times
(This actually went up about a year ago, but I hadn't gotten around to updating the threads ...)

Due south of Minoc, at the northeastern reaches of the Mountains of Avarice, this workshop is available to all and caters especially to the mining folk who search for ore in the hazardous mountain cul-de-sacs. As with the other facilities, a Runebook is available, which can be used to travel to all Towns' Banks, and to the Foundry & Forge described above.

SS
Last edited by SighelmofWyrmgard on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: Pilot Project: SSS Vesper Training Hostel

This is a changeloggy-sort of bump.

The Silver Serpent Society's North Mines Foundry & Forge has been added to the OP.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: Pilot Project: SSS Vesper Training Hostel

Same type of bump as the last, to announce the Britain Hostel & the Midlands Workshop.

I've been keeping an eye on all of these properties, and they are being used, and that's all I wanted.

Cheers!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS