blocking a dragon

Topics related to Second Age
randale

Re: blocking a dragon

Post by randale »

Ok, I've done it now several times, but even with one blocker or two, they still manage to get loose and roam around, then they get damaged. Vet seems kinda useless on this shard, it doesn't do much more than a greater heal, even with GM Vet and GM Animal Lore. I just use greater heal spells. If they would stay put it would be perfect, but they don't. I've heard there are ways to post a packet video on these forums, not sure how.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Honestly I've never had a problem blocking dragons in. If you want I can show you how it's done.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

dazedman

Post by dazedman »

I have had zero problems blocking dragons too. I also second the comment on Vet. It's pretty low but I would guess that has been fully investigated and flushed out since I don't think it was increased until UOR.

randale

Post by randale »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:Honestly I've never had a problem blocking dragons in. If you want I can show you how it's done.
sure, I'd love to learn. PM me, still wonder what I'm doing wrong.

randale

Post by randale »

Ok, here are two videos on of my blocking with one toon and hunting with the other.
blockingdrag.rpv
(3.9 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
huntingwithdrags.rpv
(182.25 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Have to watch the second video towards the end. He teleports out of the dragon tile without the dragons engaging a target and without telling them to stop or stay.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

randale

Post by randale »

Thanks DnD, just made about 200K in the last couple hours, haven't had a problem with them getting out since.