Old School shards - anyone remember these from pre 2000 ?

Topics related to Second Age
Fonzo

Re: Old School shards - anyone remember these from pre 2000

Post by Fonzo »

Omg, I remember all of you guys... I was 1 of the 4 brothers who played on "Fonzo" but I was the one who created him and still to this day use the name... I bout crapped myself when I seen you guys... I also remember WTF Man, Simon De'Nemesis... Hell yeah glad to see some old schoolers still around... What is up guys?

TacoSupreme

Post by TacoSupreme »

Fonzo wrote:Omg, I remember all of you guys... I was 1 of the 4 brothers who played on "Fonzo" but I was the one who created him and still to this day use the name... I bout crapped myself when I seen you guys... I also remember WTF Man, Simon De'Nemesis... Hell yeah glad to see some old schoolers still around... What is up guys?
Was that the WTF Man?

Muska

Post by Muska »

I am living in Massachusetts, doing the real world thing. It's been years and years since I had even thought of UO until i randomly came across this forum. Had some of the best gaming days ever playing with you guys on Novus. I didn't keep in touch with anyone really but glad to hear you guys are still around. I try to game occasionally but real life tends to get in the way.

RealDakkon

Post by RealDakkon »

Hey Muska! Dakkon here, not sure why Capitalist claimed to be me. I always wondered what happend to you :) We use to gank all the time in Serpent's Hold and have standoffs at Britain's Bridge! I kept in touch with SnakeEyes and Tranith from KoC. Would love to catch up with you!

Interstate

Post by Interstate »

meklin here, i talked to raz a few years ago and still talk to lakkin who invited me to the shard when i was 16 and then got banned. i stole dakkons bank box when it dropped from overweight. the name of the clan was 7devils. talked to gm incubus too. i mostly fought noob reds