Clothing Durability Question?

Topics related to Second Age
sircharlestha3rd

Clothing Durability Question?

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

Ok, I know this is probably a dumb question but I was wondering if when clothing is cut up, does it still have damage on it?
For example, I wear a 1175 robe from cranky Christmas scrooges, beat it up a lil bit, then cut it into cloth and combine it into a pile of the same cloth.
What becomes of its durability then? Is the entire stack tainted when I craft a new piece of clothing?

dazedman

Re: Clothing Durability Question?

Post by dazedman »

You get to enjoy a new durability. Think of it the same way as smelting weapons down and making new weapons with the ingots.

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

Ok so this is in a sense, a way to repair cloth and never have it break? Nice to know.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

the more damaged an article becomes, the less cloth it will produce. ie perfect health robe takes 16 to make, but produces 8 cloth at full health. hit once? prolly 7... etc
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

For the record, a robe doesn't ever actually need to take any damage. It's one of the peices of clothing that is protectable. I toyed with the idea of throwing a 1150 ice robe on a dexie or running with it on a mage, and paying attention to durability on items shielding it. Also, 1175 is awesome cloth. Totally underrated.

dazedman

Post by dazedman »

Capitalist wrote:the more damaged an article becomes, the less cloth it will produce. ie perfect health robe takes 16 to make, but produces 8 cloth at full health. hit once? prolly 7... etc
Very good point on this. I completely forgot about it returning less cloth when damaged. I very rarely cut up old cloths.