Public Service Announcement - sick and tired of him

Topics related to Second Age
Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Public Service Announcement - sick and tired of him

Post by Grofus »

Public Service Announcement:

There is a guy that is always hanging out at the bank or placing houses near me and my kids property that continues to sexually assault them when I am not around. The things I have heard him say are horrendous in nature and is of a stalking nature. I feel that there is no room in our community for petafiles of this magnitude. I have asked him to stop, I have asked the GM's to step in. I now have him on 'ignore' on most of his toons on my kids accounts but cannot stop pets being named penis words attached to my children's names or books being dropped or him making duplicate toons portraying our accounts and harassing others making people think that he is us. I simply ask the community that if you are being sexually and verbally assaulted by this guy that you mention it to Anarcho or Boomland and maybe if enough of us are sick of it that action will take place and he will be banned. The account I refer to has toons by the name of Dickbringer, Ecaj (imposter), Ecaj's Boyfriend (imposter), and Taboo (imposter). I have tried to reason with him and have had talks to him and he claims he will cool it on the sodomy talk to my kids, but then he turns around and turns it up a notch. We just want to play and have fun, and not have to be cyber sex bullied by this guy. I can take it, but my children should not have to be subjected to such trash.

/end rant.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Public Service Announcement - sick and tired of him

Post by Soma »

Honestly this sounds like something Taboo would do, have you tried calling the internet police?
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

UO is R13

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

have you considered getting better? you could train your children to fight better and in turn make his gaming experience miserable in return? its just a thought. if its only one person harassing you and your kids, you have an army. he doesnt.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

If I see any of this i will page gm ingame or pm in irc. I saw this happening on wbb roof about a month back but thought it was Ecaj on both accounts. Both Ecaj's were in Odd. Has taboo kicked the fake Ecaj out?

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

The fake Ecaj went as far as to make a guild with similar name using a zero instead of an O in Odd...

And.....the problem isn't getting my kids to fight back better, cause he is no challenge to kill, its the constant garbage that comes out of his mouth. Its extremely vulgar and dirty in nature.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Zazzles

Post by Zazzles »

I agree with the OP. He says some pretty vulgar things at the bank. I'm the opposite of a Saint but dude, no need for that.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Its completely unacceptable. Clearly, this is harassment.

I have seen this guy and advised Ecaj to take his imitation as a compliment. Its not the first time I have personally been imitated or harassed in some stupid way, but other players may not be as used to this sort of attention. This also is not the first time I have heard of children getting picked on in ways that some would consider sexual predatory. Its rare. However, over the course of 8 years, its happened a few times. It goes back to a deeper issue that I have railed against in the past; UOSA is not era accurate concerning harassment policies.

At least we no longer exist in a troll driven, troll abundant community? Or, Its not like it was a few years ago anyway. However, nothing clear has been done to stop it from forming again. Its more like the trolls just got tired of playing.

Whenever I hear a player say they are under the age of 15, I tell them to not tell anyone their real age. Its just not necessary and invites problems.

Swunk

Post by Swunk »

one time ecaj gave me 500 amethyst for a newbied fishing pole

Rockle

Post by Rockle »

Has anyone walked past Ecaj's homes? The fake guy has houses named "Ecaj says the holocaust never happened!" (and etc)
Highly unacceptable.
esco - Today at 2:13 PM
Master Jace you're so sexy
Image Image

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

I hope the guy keeps doing this - to all of you.

I hate all of this "safe space" nonsense you're trying to impose upon all of us.

You're all trying to use emotional positions to turn this into EA official candyland.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

So what mensrea? Are you supposed to be some tough guy? Lol :lol:

Some guy is talking about sex with some kid. Pretty sure everyone on here enjoyed an environment on OSI that banned people who kept sexually harassing little kids.

Thing is, no one wants to play with douche bags except other douche bags. I can think of no more perfect example than this situation, and I can point to the player population as proof. A little research into UO:R rule sets and enforcement inside it's community reveals this is one reason it's player base is thriving.

Zazzles

Post by Zazzles »

Mens Rea wrote:I hope the guy keeps doing this - to all of you.

I hate all of this "safe space" nonsense you're trying to impose upon all of us.

You're all trying to use emotional positions to turn this into EA official candyland.
Swing and a miss

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Taboo wrote:So what mensrea? Are you supposed to be some tough guy? Lol :lol:

Some guy is talking about sex with some kid. Pretty sure everyone on here enjoyed an environment on OSI that banned people who kept sexually harassing little kids.

Thing is, no one wants to play with douche bags except other douche bags. I can think of no more perfect example than this situation, and I can point to the player population as proof. A little research into UO:R rule sets and enforcement inside it's community reveals this is one reason it's player base is thriving.
A sad wittle stawy to scare people into trying to punish someone for playing the game in their own way. If you want Trammel candyland then so be it - it's fairly clear from your recent crying about not being able to get neon sandles.