Game Size..

Topics related to Second Age
Marvel

Game Size..

Post by Marvel »

So I was wondering if there was some way to make the game window for UO bigger than just the regular default size.. Monitors have some a long way since 1999 and are a lot bigger so I had to ask.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Game Size..

Post by Mens Rea »

Yes, there is the options menu and also in Razor you can enter your own resolution.

Dudekisser

Post by Dudekisser »

To add to this, while you can expand the overall size of your main UO window and see more of the landscape at once, to my knowledge there's no way to do kind of an artificial "zoom" on it so that things are simply not so tiny on the screen.

I tried for a while to mess with settings in Windows to get it to zoom and nothing really worked like I wanted it to. The closest I got was to lower the resolution in Windows which in a way "zooms" closer on everything, but that wasn't very desirable overall. Looked a little blurry.

In the end I ended up just getting used to how small text/items/etc were and at this point it doesn't look painfully small to me anymore.

Swunk

Post by Swunk »

You could drop your display resolution too.. I have known a few to do this because they thought it was more comfortable or the game just looked better

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

My crap won't fill beyond 1024x768. Client limitation.

Kabup

Post by Kabup »

UO running under wine in ubuntu, with zoom through mouse wheel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7e7ZvhuNC0
Slowly Lord British, ruler of Britannia, rises from his throne. Brushing the dust off of his crown, a concerned realization crosses his face. The rumors are true!