Raw fish decay in a boat?

Topics related to Second Age
Kabup

Raw fish decay in a boat?

Post by Kabup »

Quick question...

Since the hold of the ship can't take too much weight, I'm letting the fish drop on the floor of the ship, how much it will take it to decay?
Slowly Lord British, ruler of Britannia, rises from his throne. Brushing the dust off of his crown, a concerned realization crosses his face. The rumors are true!

Dragor
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Raw fish decay in a boat?

Post by Dragor »

doesn't, I leave mine on deck all the time

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Nothing except body parts/nub items and such will decay on a deck. However, if it's near the side of the boat, and someone is in range to see it, they can loot it.

Kabup

Post by Kabup »

Thanks

Almost 5 hours and the fish is still there... So, the boat is a container.... :)
Slowly Lord British, ruler of Britannia, rises from his throne. Brushing the dust off of his crown, a concerned realization crosses his face. The rumors are true!

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Rammar wrote:Nothing except body parts/nub items and such will decay on a deck. However, if it's near the side of the boat, and someone is in range to see it, they can loot it.
Body parts no! They stay!
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.