Sea Serpent

Topics related to Second Age
Kabup

Sea Serpent

Post by Kabup »

Two days of fishing, with my GM Fisherman, and I didn't see a single sea serpent, only dolphins (I killed them all, sorry eco guys).

Is that correct? You don't see anymore the sea serpents at GM level? Only when you miss the fish? Or they are become extinct on the shard?

I miss killing them...

PS: I did found only 2 MIBs until now, I guess I'm without luck.
Slowly Lord British, ruler of Britannia, rises from his throne. Brushing the dust off of his crown, a concerned realization crosses his face. The rumors are true!

Zazzles

Re: Sea Serpent

Post by Zazzles »

Saw one the other day swimming. But haven't fished one up in a while. I'm OK with that.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Derrick wrote:That's correct, it's a chance on failure, a GM fisher will never fish up a sea serpent.
viewtopic.php?p=155030#p155030

There should still be randomly spawning ones though. Might depend on where you're fishing.

Kabup

Post by Kabup »

I agree, the seas are very empty, just dolphins and a few water elementals. I can fish for hours and never see any creatures, and since it must not be AFK, it's really boring.
Slowly Lord British, ruler of Britannia, rises from his throne. Brushing the dust off of his crown, a concerned realization crosses his face. The rumors are true!

Kabup

Post by Kabup »

...and I just read that post, man, that was a flamed post, ppl was pissed off...

lol, I don't have problems with the mibs and t-maps, but a fight here and there will be welcome... anyway, I can live with that too.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Kabup if you train up 2 more fishers from the other 2 accts, you can run 3 GM fisherman at once for max t-maps/mibs fishing.

Good luck out there
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Kabup if you train up 2 more fishers from the other 2 accts, you can run 3 GM fisherman at once for max t-maps/mibs fishing.

Good luck out there
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Kabup

Post by Kabup »

Yeah,I already thought about doing something like this, except one of them will be 90 only, so I can kill something once in a while... :)