Who is still around??

Topics related to Second Age
Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Who is still around??

Post by Ohm »

I log in sometimes for a lil bit, if that counts
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Ohm wrote:I log in sometimes for a lil bit, if that counts

Feebleminder please
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

DemonArkanis

Post by DemonArkanis »

I AM!

I'm actually not but I like sneaking around the forums for old times sake.

I wonder if my statue is still up in the T2A museum? Demon Arkanis/Black

Apok
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Apok »

Hello..

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Apok wrote:Hello..
Hi
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Hi there. Yes, Arkanis, your statue still remains in the museum. Not much happening there, but he's got company with a few other people you never see anymore in game.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

GuardianKnight wrote:Hi there. Yes, Arkanis, your statue still remains in the museum. Not much happening there, but he's got company with a few other people you never see anymore in game.
Gk hasn't logged in for 2 years because he's trying to build a legacy. Don't listen to him!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Zavorah

Post by Zavorah »

Trying to die in game and call a tile of the server mine paid in blood, sweat, tears, time, and no dice. Killing guards is proving most difficult. On further note I am logging on for 1-3 hours. I am about, lurking in the shadows at times. Hoping to be a famous afk that gets purple bombed like John Wayne West Britain bank LLC Inc. Seems funny that Margery dmg gets cool down nerfs but purple pot does not damage per second makes me think all you need is alchemy making it the single most powerful skill. It kills in town, heals, cures, boosts stats add wep skill and poison and you got damage over time with donkey Kong explosions while you chase to deadly poison bahahaha. Purple pot reminds me of expensive run while shooting bow. And ya btw I'm still here -wipes tears-

Zavorah

Post by Zavorah »

Can't resist purple potions nor do they require mana. The total cost of a greater purple pot is around 45 gp if everything goes right. 1000 sulfer ash X 100 empty bottles + mortar and pestle + any additional sulfer ash cost due to failure at gm alchemy. Average damage of greater purple potion I would hope is equivalent of greater heal oh that's right 10 second cool down. THAT's WHY EVERYONE DIES vs people carrying 30+Purple potions but sometimes both players use up all resources and still don't get a kill. Just sayin and yeah im done ranting. It's totally alright to be HERE the only place where purple pots rule all heck I think this era should be remembered for purple pots not insta hit ahaha ahem.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Zavorah wrote:Can't resist purple potions nor do they require mana. The total cost of a greater purple pot is around 45 gp if everything goes right. 1000 sulfer ash X 100 empty bottles + mortar and pestle + any additional sulfer ash cost due to failure at gm alchemy. Average damage of greater purple potion I would hope is equivalent of greater heal oh that's right 10 second cool down. THAT's WHY EVERYONE DIES vs people carrying 30+Purple potions but sometimes both players use up all resources and still don't get a kill. Just sayin and yeah im done ranting. It's totally alright to be HERE the only place where purple pots rule all heck I think this era should be remembered for purple pots not insta hit ahaha ahem.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Zavorah wrote:Can't resist purple potions nor do they require mana. The total cost of a greater purple pot is around 45 gp if everything goes right. 1000 sulfer ash X 100 empty bottles + mortar and pestle + any additional sulfer ash cost due to failure at gm alchemy. Average damage of greater purple potion I would hope is equivalent of greater heal oh that's right 10 second cool down. THAT's WHY EVERYONE DIES vs people carrying 30+Purple potions but sometimes both players use up all resources and still don't get a kill. Just sayin and yeah im done ranting. It's totally alright to be HERE the only place where purple pots rule all heck I think this era should be remembered for purple pots not insta hit ahaha ahem.
Once upon a time, you could throw a purple potion onto a stack of purple potions, to detonate said stack of purple potions ...

Good times!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Called 'em Kamikazes

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Bigoud »

everyone is gone ???
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

Bigoud wrote:everyone is gone ???
nope, those who matter are still here!

time to log in Bigoud, you know you wanna...

Feyde
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Feyde »

Greetings all - It's great to see the shard up and running. I'm planning a return this evening. Can't wait. I think it's impossible to permanently discard UO from your life.