Who is still around??

Topics related to Second Age
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Who is still around??

Post by GuardianKnight »

Capitalist wrote:
GuardianKnight wrote:Hi there. Yes, Arkanis, your statue still remains in the museum. Not much happening there, but he's got company with a few other people you never see anymore in game.
Gk hasn't logged in for 2 years because he's trying to build a legacy. Don't listen to him!
I don't need to build a legacy. I came before you and will be here one way or another long after you go.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

I decided to check in on the scene, been a while, unfortunately I need a new comp/laptop before I can play again. But I sure do miss the pvp fun.

How many still play?

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Are you that dude that had a mental breakdown because you thought GMs took your house?
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

FearItself wrote:I decided to check in on the scene, been a while, unfortunately I need a new comp/laptop before I can play again. But I sure do miss the pvp fun.

How many still play?
mostly the same peeps, few guys youd fight play sporadically but some UOSA vets returning and quite a few new players to the server.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Nickodemuse wrote:
FearItself wrote:I decided to check in on the scene, been a while, unfortunately I need a new comp/laptop before I can play again. But I sure do miss the pvp fun.

How many still play?
mostly the same peeps, few guys youd fight play sporadically but some UOSA vets returning and quite a few new players to the server.
Right on man, Ill have to login some day soon when I get a comp hah.
Roser still playing?

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

not lately

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Nickodemuse wrote:not lately
Damn, good times back then

bronze

Post by bronze »

In the past I've taken pretty big multi-month breaks (kept my house refreshed) but even now after having a kid I've really been getting into it at the very least 1 late night every week.

I've been a huge thief/stealther/idoc hunter lately because of the occasional huge rewards and man has it been a blast. I've been keeping busy IRL so it's been really fun having UO open and occasionally lucking into some good house looting situations. Don't get me wrong I'm still playing normally and there too (lots of PvM and treasure hunting) but any kind of play is a plus in my book.

During the Christmas activities for the longest time there was someone at Krampus land with a good dozen dragons just smearing the spawn and I was right along side him stealthed grabbing countless trophies, christmas tree deeds, and of course about 10 million emeralds/rubies. It sounds really lame but it was really cool just putting my feet up while raking in the goods.

I even lucked out and got into some dude's keep (after revealing myself on accident and mashing on Hide lol) and was able to max myself out weight wise with random semi-rares (mostly vials)

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SaibotMK »

I was thinking about playing again
Baalx in IRC
https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch

"<Vega> he needs some refresh mount kegs"
"<Vega> for the incessant trammel-a-thons he goes on"