Happy New Year & Thanks to All

Topics related to Second Age
Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Happy New Year & Thanks to All

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

It's not quite 2017 for many of us, but before some of us disappear for the weekend, I just wanted to thank the players of Second Age (both new and old) for their commitment to play an ancient era in a near twenty year old game. It's truly amazing to see this place still kickin' it nearly a decade after it's creation. December 2017 will mark the 10th year of Second Age! Many of us have met amazing players and reconnected with old friends in our time here.

Big thanks to the silent owner, Derrick, for keeping us plugged in!
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Capitalist

Re: Happy New Year & Thanks to All

Post by Capitalist »

Thanks to all staff, and all players. I enjoy each and every one of you whether you know it or not! I hope everyone has a happy new year and life brings you the best.

Thanks BLJ for the entertainment. Thanks Anarcho for being quiet and suspiciously Canadian. Thanks UOSA players for all the fun.

Also, we all know Derrick is G.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Dragor
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Dragor »

+1

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Capitalist wrote:Also, we all know Derrick is Malice.
FTFY
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Happy New Year to all, and thanks for allowing us to relive our glory days on UOSA. It is awesome to bring in the next generation to this great game that no other is like. I truly do appreciate the staff and players alike. (yes, even you Vega :P)

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Happy New Year to the staff and players as well. I've been gone for nearly 6 years, but it's good to be back and recognize a few old faces and meeting new ones.
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

Metastasis

Post by Metastasis »

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

I offer to all who read this a fervent and sincere wish for good fortune and prosperity, and return on investments.

Yes, all, including anyone/everyone with whom I have clashed in the past. This is a season of renewal: it is up to each and every one of us to decide how that renewal shall be unveiled.

Otherwise, thanks to Derrick, and staff, and to all of the members who have been more-conscious-than-me about preserving harmony within the community that is UOSA.

I feel compelled to send-out to Kaivan an additional message of appreciation:

Officially, we (UOSA) have lost you (which, of course, was not true last New Year's): it occurs to me that I have a second opportunity here to thank you in regards to refining my own modes of thinking.

Thanks to Derrick, staff, Kaivan, and all members, for continuing UOSA into 2017.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Capitalist wrote:Thanks to all staff, and all players. I enjoy each and every one of you whether you know it or not! I hope everyone has a happy new year and life brings you the best.

Thanks BLJ for the entertainment. Thanks Anarcho for being quiet and suspiciously Canadian. Thanks UOSA players for all the fun.

Also, we all know Derrick is G.
I can't claim to know Vega but I do, actually, think that this is sincere!

On that note, permit me to make fun of his sentimentality (sentimentalism? wth is the proper word? ...)

Oh, gee, maybe I shouldn't ... say, Vega, just because you "enjoy each and every one" [of us] ...

Um, nevermind, I withdraw the question, I dunno nuttin about no Vega ...

See you in the New Year, Vega (hopefully, not very often).

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

thx

kthx

JohnWayne

Post by JohnWayne »

I will be guarding the West Britain Bank ... Thanks to all the people who make this server possible. The staff, gms, players and all. UO is the best MMO of all time even up until 2017 , the Nostalgia is still EPIC. Cheers and happy new year.

- John Wayne

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

My oldest son and nephew taught me to play this game when it first came out. We played for many years together on Napa and had a lot of good times. Five and a half years ago my nephew told us about UOSA. We started from scratch and still play together. It has been a great family activity and is still our favorite game to play. I now have 3 sons that play and when we are all on at once it is a great time. From our family to the whole family of UOSA...Thank You! Whether we are farming, PKing or just hanging out with other people online it is always enjoyable. We don't care if we die, we don't care if we kill you, we just like the thrill that still comes with this era! The staff has always been top notch. We owe a great debt to them for their hard work and dedication. I know that all the staff works for free and keeps this place alive but this year I would like to say a special thank you to Boomland. This last year has been a blast!
"Terrifying vegetarians everywhere"