Who's drunk on New Year's Eve?

Topics related to Second Age
SighelmofWyrmgard

Who's drunk on New Year's Eve?

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Respond at your own peril.

Myself I got sick of the people in the House, and I activated my browser, and I went straight to UOSA ...

Actually, that's not true: earlier, I had decided to make sure I had offered a timely wish of beneficence to everyone here, so I had made "11:30ish", my time, my time to divert here and deliver a New Year's wish.

The real truth is something inbetween: not everyone I know is spectacular company IRL, even according to standard-UOSA-forum-expectations, and this is my timely escape; I am drunk-enough that I can barely type ... haha, sobeit!

I'm inclined to offer a bit of a 'free-for-all': anyone who might be inclined to throw a 'beef' at me, go ahead; I won't throw this into trash-talk, if you don't ...

The best bits would return almost immediately; otherwise, in approx. 20 minutes, I'll be gone for a bit, but will return ... this could get very odd, before the sun comes up.

On, till morning, then; hadn't fancied a bit of sport!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Nickodemuse

Re: Who's drunk on New Year's Eve?

Post by Nickodemuse »

so here's my number (337-463-3511) Call me maybe?

SighelmofWyrmgard

Nickodemuse wrote:so here's my number (337-463-3511) Call me maybe?
um,

dunbass, you fell into the trap!

Happy New Year!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

gggg

SighelmofWyrmgard

Happy New Year!

I'm done.

How about we pick this up tomorrow!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS