The server is slow to you?

Topics related to Second Age
Kabup

The server is slow to you?

Post by Kabup »

I'd noticed this today, a lot of pauses and freezes, and long delays. I'd tested, my web is ok, videos loading and playing ok, web pages loading fast, just UO seems to be slow.

It's just me, or somebody else is getting this too?
Slowly Lord British, ruler of Britannia, rises from his throne. Brushing the dust off of his crown, a concerned realization crosses his face. The rumors are true!

FakeEcaj

Re: The server is slow to you?

Post by FakeEcaj »

:!:
Last edited by FakeEcaj on Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Ever since the server move my ping went from ~100ms to about 240ms with regular spikes to 400ms+.

Let's make UOSA great again with a server move to Cali!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Yes. The pauses aren't bad imo despite game play flow, because everyone feels it. It doesn't change much about the game.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Kabup

Post by Kabup »

I agree, not a big deal, but...

...I'd set exact pauses in my macros, and a long delay breaks the flow. A bit annoying.

Today is normal, the server is running smoothly.
Slowly Lord British, ruler of Britannia, rises from his throne. Brushing the dust off of his crown, a concerned realization crosses his face. The rumors are true!

Kabup

Post by Kabup »

I agree, not a big deal, but...

...I'd set exact pauses in my macros, and a long delay breaks the flow. A bit annoying.

Today is normal, the server is running smoothly.