CTF events

Topics related to Second Age
Kabup

CTF events

Post by Kabup »

I would like to start playing the CTF, but I'm not really sure how this works. I know the rules of the game, get the flag and take it to your side, what I need to know is:

-is allowed magic weapons/armor? and magic rings, clothes?
-you need to bring your pots and reags?
-how the teams are choosen? it is random, or you need to join with someone?
-how do I know the time of the event? there is a board or something, I need to know in advance, so RL doesn't have conflicts...

Just now I'm finishing my pvp char, I'm mainly a crafter/hunter. But I would like to try
the dark side. One thing is certain, I will suck, pvp was never my beach.
Attachments
isuck.png
isuck.png (11.34 KiB) Viewed 1141 times
Slowly Lord British, ruler of Britannia, rises from his throne. Brushing the dust off of his crown, a concerned realization crosses his face. The rumors are true!

Nickodemuse

Re: CTF events

Post by Nickodemuse »

Kabup wrote:I would like to start playing the CTF, but I'm not really sure how this works. I know the rules of the game, get the flag and take it to your side, what I need to know is:

-is allowed magic weapons/armor? and magic rings, clothes? Theres one that allows magic weapons, its either CTF (urban) or (town)
-you need to bring your pots and reags? (Its all free use, cept for purp pots i think)
-how the teams are choosen? it is random, or you need to join with someone?(Usually its all players stack on one side so it is random)
-how do I know the time of the event? there is a board or something, I need to know in advance, so RL doesn't have conflicts...(click the clocks at wbb or others or join #secondageevents and type !events in there)

Just now I'm finishing my pvp char, I'm mainly a crafter/hunter. But I would like to try
the dark side. One thing is certain, I will suck, pvp was never my beach.