High end magic weapon spawns

Topics related to Second Age
Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

High end magic weapon spawns

Post by Kabal »

Is it just me or did high end magic weapons spawn more back when the shard was still somewhat newer? I don't remember a patch about this.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

sircharlestha3rd

Re: High end magic weapon spawns

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

Na, man I've noticed them to be very VERY slim as of late, unless we are having a terrible streak of bad luck

Fox
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fox »

I came back about 5 months ago...

I've taken a lockpicker from 96-Gm, and still enjoy doing dungeon chests...

I've done approximately 10 lvl 5, 30 lvl 4 and 3, and over 100 lvl 2 and lvl 1 tmaps...

I've farmed Balron's, Tera keep, bloods, and lich lords for let's say 50 hours to be conservative...

While I have gotten maybe 25 vanq weaps from that, there is nothing worth mentioning.

In all this, I've received one +25 power halberd, that is all that is worth mentioning.

While I so wish that +# vanq hallys dropped more often, I don't believe there is any code that has been altered to mess with this, I doubt anything exists for that, even. It is just that the weapon used 95% of the time, is the same weapon, the halberd. We're all looking for it.

You could suggest that properties are purchaseable as a silver rewards, but that is the only way I see around it. (+25 = 10 silver, +vanq = 10 silver, so a +25 vanq halley is around 200-250k, just as an example, not necessarily suggesting those values).
Discord: Fox, Most of my toons http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/1899

UOSA: Nov 2010 - Nov 2011 | Aug 2012 - Oct 2012 | Oct 2016 - Present.
OSI: Summer 1998 - Summer 2008, (off and on), played all over. Home was LS. Guilds: UOF, PVP, VIP

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Fox wrote:I came back about 5 months ago...

I've taken a lockpicker from 96-Gm, and still enjoy doing dungeon chests...

I've done approximately 10 lvl 5, 30 lvl 4 and 3, and over 100 lvl 2 and lvl 1 tmaps...

I've farmed Balron's, Tera keep, bloods, and lich lords for let's say 50 hours to be conservative...

While I have gotten maybe 25 vanq weaps from that, there is nothing worth mentioning.

In all this, I've received one +25 power halberd, that is all that is worth mentioning.

While I so wish that +# vanq hallys dropped more often, I don't believe there is any code that has been altered to mess with this, I doubt anything exists for that, even. It is just that the weapon used 95% of the time, is the same weapon, the halberd. We're all looking for it.

You could suggest that properties are purchaseable as a silver rewards, but that is the only way I see around it. (+25 = 10 silver, +vanq = 10 silver, so a +25 vanq halley is around 200-250k, just as an example, not necessarily suggesting those values).

I remember when I first started on this shard it seemed like EVERY time I'd do a lvl 4 or 5 t map I'd get some kind of really nice weapon.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*