Chesapeake Players

Topics related to Second Age
ScoobyDoO

Chesapeake Players

Post by ScoobyDoO »

We got any chesapeake players here ? I played chesapeake from 97-01. Names where RYAN, Weyoun, Luna, and some others i just dont remember. I was in the guilds DoL, and rolled with J-D, a pk guild there. Thats really all i have. What about you ? Who are you, what guild you from ?

Leonardo

Re: Chesapeake Players

Post by Leonardo »

I played Chessie 98-01 off and on. Was Elias, Thorin and my bud played Deano.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I was on Chessie from late '98 to early 2000. Was in DarkLegacy[DLG], banked in Ocllo, lived north of Pax, about a screen north of the McManus Castle.

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

I played Chessy '98 to '00.

Main Characters:
WrAsLin
LanceII
foodboy
Hell Angel
Quetzal

Guilds:
TKF
JV
A few Chaos guilds on and off
KoC Briefly

Had a house near J-D. Allice Cooper had an organized system with out much trash talk. Classic.
Last edited by Kraarug on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

caveman

Post by caveman »

ScoobyDoO wrote:We got any chesapeake players here ? I played chesapeake from 97-01. Names where RYAN, Weyoun, Luna, and some others i just dont remember. I was in the guilds DoL, and rolled with J-D, a pk guild there. Thats really all i have. What about you ? Who are you, what guild you from ?
I remember a Ghostface & Luna that would often pk at the CoD above Delucia. I would always throw reflect items on when they would come. After a couple of attacks they would just ignore me and kill anyone else there.

BravoFoxtrot

Post by BravoFoxtrot »

I started on Catskills and played from 99-early 2001. From 2001-2005 I played Chessy. I remember Pax, was an awesome player run town. I also remember McManus, he was such an ass but damn he was good at what he did, his claim to fame Dread Lord videos. Also you remember Disco Dan, he ran with McManus.

I was in AT on Chessy (Army of Theives) and moved to BiC. There was some great pvp action on Chessy.

Bishop

Post by Bishop »

I played on Chessy from about 99 to whenever it was I switched to siege. I played as Bishop (stealth pk). I had a small tower about two screens south of Pax. I played off and on over the years. I remember there was a gulid called 5% that lived pretty close to me, they were pretty good guys. I switched to siege a while after item insurance came out, but I was around for a while and had fun picking off members of the CHAMPS guild.

Right before I switched to siege I had a pretty sweet double bladed staff (I think that's what it was). You were able to lethal poison people then. My tactic was bola, infectious strike, double strike. Was pretty gimpy, the only people who could really survive were the guys with all the fast casting crap that could cure and heal between my swings. Was fun though.... until the ninjas anyway.

BravoFoxtrot

Post by BravoFoxtrot »

I remember 5% and Champs ran that shard. They werent the best players, but they could field people. I remember huge fights that went on around Pax.
Champs was a guild where you fight 1, it soon tunred into 4, then 8 before you knew it.

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Anyone remeber crimsons warlords ? C-W and you ALL gotta remeber The synicate -S- and Atomic Godz A*G, i use to field with all of them when i was in C-W, good times..

Slade

Post by Slade »

BravoFoxtrot wrote:I remember 5% and Champs ran that shard. They werent the best players, but they could field people. I remember huge fights that went on around Pax.
Champs was a guild where you fight 1, it soon tunred into 4, then 8 before you knew it.
We live in different times.

I once took out at least a dozen people in Pax while on foot wearing nothing but a green body sash before enough "guards" got the ICQ's to come run me out of town.

I spent most of my time in KoC, with a short stay in MDK.

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

played on chessy as ClowN and HalloweeN mostly. had a few other random chars. was with the guild TkT (The Koopa Troop) most of the time i pvp'ed and was sponsored in to KoC shortly before they disbanded. Then i was with the guild DsR (Dark Sun Rising) until i quit a few months after the UOR release.

GoodPizza

Post by GoodPizza »

i played on chessy, i don't really remember the years. I was in A*G. character name Twista. it was fun.

kalosjakar

Post by kalosjakar »

I was on Chesapeake from its creation until they made changed the face of the game.. and implemented shit like Luck and individual resists,..insurance..etc.

Names were Jakar and Kalos mostly.

As far back I can remember there were the DJz or Death Jesters, MiM (Magus Imperialis Magicus), KoC, OiN,..

I too lived very close to Pax Lair, had both a tower a screen away at one point, and a Lg. Brick to the northeast a bit, right where MDK's Lg. Patio was.

So yeah, spent quite a few years playing Chesa.

ichi

Post by ichi »

Chesapeake player here, I don't remember the exact dates. I played a mage Tanaraus in Riders of Virtue located in a tower east of Britain, yes I was a big noob and I still am.

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

An Corp