Discord Ruleset

Topics related to Second Age
Grund

Discord Ruleset

Post by Grund »

Look over forums and could not find any rule-set for discord. Due to the enhanced features with posting pictures and videos has led to some unwanted attention on behalf of my recent ban. Can we get a rule-set going for discord for future incidents regarding what is allowed and not allowed.

I recently posted a picture of what is believed to be Vega as per a search in google box "images of Vega" which led to my 24 hour ban. I can't imagine him complaining to Anarcho after all the comments he has made towards peoples IRL situations. I was not warned or even told what was an issue. If posting pictures of individuals is frowned upon, a little warning and hey remove that picture or you will be banned. I was told after my banned that multiple people received a warning, but i wasn't aware of any of that before I was booted. I have an open and fair mind, but Anarcho seems one sided. As per Mr. Anarcho it was labeled as IRL harassment. If this is the case, I cant count on my hands how many times someone has downgraded someones IRL JOB, weight, looks in discord. Im guilty myself. If we are going to clean up discord, please be fair across the board and place a rule-set so someone can go by. and not making rules as you go.

Capitalist

Re: Discord Ruleset

Post by Capitalist »

You're always going to be a horrible liar. I legit took that pic and made it as trollable as possible, gave it to Wonder, and had him send it to one player. It was a setup and you're one of three people with it saved (probably for eons, on backup HDs). Apparently you're still the dumbest turd on Earth, susceptible to faults even a 14 year old with an envy obsession wouldn't fall for. Congratulations.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Anarcho
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Re: Discord Ruleset

Post by Anarcho »

We should get an updated list of rules pertaining to Discord specifically soon, that is a good idea.

I've repeatedly asked that this creepy form of IRL harassment and obsession stay out of our most public forms of communication.

If you hadn't seen that, it's unfortunate, but it's a bit ridiculous that you would even need to be chased down and notified that this is across the line. It's a short ban, consider that the warning.

It's quite time consuming to read, moderate and regulate all text speech that goes on - it's something I would rather not do, and it's something that I do not believe has been necessary as of late - but it is, however, very easy to spot this strange collection and sharing of personal images on our most public forums.

Side note: Secure your own online presence and identity if is of concern to you. This is something that UOSA staff can't do.