Where is everyone

Topics related to Second Age
checkmate

Where is everyone

Post by checkmate »

What bank is everyone hanging out these days? I can't find anyone. I made the rounds to all the banks!

Ben420Womp

Re: Where is everyone

Post by Ben420Womp »

Don't see much peeps hanging out at the banks these days , check event areas and Use discord >> def easier to find people these days

Watatsumi
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Watatsumi »

I just came back after a 5 year hiatus. This is definitely the best T2A free shard. The population is really low right now. But automated events are back and the current staff also put in a lot of work with their custom pvm events. I hope at some point we can get back up to 150-200 clients online. I was here through all the ups and downs, including the summer when we averaged 400 clients. Really what we have now is as good as it gets, with the exception of the los bug that should be removed. We can all do our part and try and advertise this awesome shard and help the new players out.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Well said Watasumi. UOSA is the best shard I have played on, and is the closest to the feeling I would get back in the early UO days.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by riant »

Automated events are back? Where do I read up on that?
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

Eternal Noob

Post by Eternal Noob »

I've also just returned and noticed it was a little quieter than usual. I'm trying to get a friend interested at the moment, he keeps watching me play and asks questions, also my son plays here but he just bought a switch so you won't see him for a while lol. We all need to spread the word, try and get close friends and family addicted hehe it's my tactic.

Good hunting to all :)