Anatomy Skill

Topics related to Second Age
Shamgar

Anatomy Skill

Post by Shamgar »

The anatomy skill is not going up from 0 for my new character. I have been grinding the old fashion way, but no gain in this skill. Up to 25 in fencing and nearly the same in tactics. Help.

Damascus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Anatomy Skill

Post by Damascus »

is your skill set yo "up"?
are you at max skill points ? (700)
i know you mentioned new character but maybe you have maxed other skills.

http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Anatomy

check the link. also, maybe try buying skill from a healer .

Watatsumi
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Watatsumi »

There are no passive gains for EI and Anatomy during T2A. You have to macro it by selecting the skill and targeting another individual.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Watatsumi wrote:There are no passive gains for EI and Anatomy during T2A. You have to macro it by selecting the skill and targeting another individual.
I suspect Watatsumi has the right of it: if you were expecting to gain Anatomy passively (like Tactics) while training Weapon skills, it won't happen on this shard.

From within the client, you'll see a blue button next to the skill in the skill list, which you would have to use to activate manually; alternatively, you can program a "macro" in the client to activate the skill via hotkey, and/or set Razor hotkeys/macro-scripts.

If you need guidance, sing out again.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.