A quick Question?

Topics related to Second Age
Eternal Noob

A quick Question?

Post by Eternal Noob »

Hi all :) I Hope you are all kicking ass and feeling fine :)

I have a quick question... how many times does a player have to house kill me or attempt to before it becomes harassment?

resQ has killed/tried to kill my toons while i'm macroing inside my home. It's happened two or three times now and I'm bored with it.

I don't mind being robbed at a bank by a thief or being PK'D outside the town. Hell, I don't mind when idiots try to kill me at a bank thinking that I'm AFK. It's funny to call the guards on them hehe. Even scammers have their place here... Buyer Beware!! I know this place is like the wild west, I like this shard because of those facts, it's fun it gets the blood pumping. Killing me in a house does not fit in this list.

Being killed in your home is not fun, as I said kill me up front, look me in the eye or steal from me at least you took your chances, but house killing it's a one sided fight how boring! resQ you are boring!

So serious question how many times is too many times?

Thank you all for your time, I realise I'm prolly going to get don't do this, don't do that, your fault etc. Yes I get that, I try my best to protect myself but even I make mistakes or get distracted. I'm only human hehe

Peace oooooot!

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A quick Question?

Post by Robbbb »

No such policy here. Some people are just dicks...

Eternal Noob

Post by Eternal Noob »

Thank you for answering me and for doing it really fast :)

That news really sucks. I've bought a new house so I'm lucky and can avoid this limp dick coward. I do feel sorry for new players though, they wouldn't have anywhere else to go. That kind of selfish play can impact on the people who decide to stay and help populate the shard.

Good Hunting To All :)

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

Eternal Noob wrote:Thank you for answering me and for doing it really fast :)

That news really sucks. I've bought a new house so I'm lucky and can avoid this limp dick coward. I do feel sorry for new players though, they wouldn't have anywhere else to go. That kind of selfish play can impact on the people who decide to stay and help populate the shard.

Good Hunting To All :)
as long as there no dips in the land, like a coast line then they cant get u in ur house. And yah its gay as hell that you have to move ur house because of that but you'll learn to work around it.
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

Eternal Noob

Post by Eternal Noob »

Yeah that was the problem the house was by a coast line, but at the time it was the only house spot I could find.

My new home is not on the coast so it should be fine. It's just a pain in the ass having to move my stuff, I have 140k of raw fish lol, this may take a while ... :shock:

Thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it :)

Good hunting to all :)

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Let me know if you need help gating/moving your stuff man. Grofus in discord.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Eternal Noob

Post by Eternal Noob »

Thank you for the offer that's very kind. If I need help I will give you a call :)

You see this is why I like this place, there are total asshats here, but the decent players know what's right and help out. Thank you all for being awesome 8)

Watatsumi
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Watatsumi »

That resQ guy is a douche canoe. He killed my fisherman in town, and for some reason I forgot the key on him after I placed it so he got my boat. He gets his jollies making other persons experience crappy with little or no benefit to himself. Oh well, you seem to have a great attitude about it. This game isn't for the faint of heart.

Eternal Noob

Post by Eternal Noob »

Oh I'm sorry to hear that you crossed paths with this twatburger . You have my condolences. :(

I guess I'm hard to ruffle because I'm a 45 year old widow and mother, I've seen a lot of life and not much surprises me now hehe.

You have yourself a good day, take care :)

llamaxxy

Post by llamaxxy »

lol i think everyone has been afk killed by this guy before. That's all he does every night, recalling town to town tracking marcoer.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Not I, I have seen him try but I ran him off.

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed

Eternal Noob

Post by Eternal Noob »

Wow it seems this waste of skin has made quite an impression on so many of us.

It's a shame really, we could be here saying, "you know resQ, he's a good guy to go hunting with, I like him." Sadly for him everybody dislikes him. I actually feel sorry for him now. What is so wrong with your life the only way you can feel happy is to be hated by everyone? :?

Man I feel sad now :(

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Eternal Noob, have you found a guild on UOSA yet? If not hit me up. I am GM of AoJ and we help out new members and have pvp training sessions, pvm, etc. and are very casual. Just friendly people to play with. Let me know.

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

"Twatburger", "douche canoe": added to the lexicon, thanks. Luvin' it.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Eternal Noob

Post by Eternal Noob »

Hi Grofus :)

To answer your question. No I don't have any of my toons in a guild.

I'll hit you up on discord when I get a chance. I warn you I'm a good listener and frequent hugger!! THE HORROR!! :) Mostly I try to be serious but I can be a silly moo at the drop of a feathered hat. I'm not the greatest/richest player but I'm aiiiiiight, I think.... :oops:

Oh and SighelmofWyrmgard, you are most welcome, use it with pride :)