3. Target nearest red
4. a kill
5. b kill
6. c kill
7. d kill
8. e kill
9. and so on......for how many dragons you want to attack them
10. use invis item on self.

Just wondering how long it takes to go through each dragon kill command, if it would be fast enough.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Would this dragon macro work?

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

That would work, however it might be easier to just have them guard you and then take any amount of damage from the aggressor.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Also that would work assuming that they don't have any trapped pouches... Or that the first dragon doesn't harm him or something stupid. If you really want an effective red killing pet, get a bunch of WW. Just ask Rose.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

randale

Post by randale »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:Also that would work assuming that they don't have any trapped pouches... Or that the first dragon doesn't harm him or something stupid. If you really want an effective red killing pet, get a bunch of WW. Just ask Rose.
But, they can cast spells on each other WW's I mean, causing them to fight each other. I know it wouldn't work if they have trapped pouches, the paralyze is just to slow them down. I'm assuming they will have them.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

My "gut" tells me that trying to do this via Razor macro is a really bad idea.

Dragons (specifically) should auto-target any Red, assuming that the dragon is not otherwise engaged: "All stop" should clear the command queue. At this point I would recommend that you concentrate on keeping the Tamer alive, but maybe also harass the red with Fireballs & Explosion Potions (and "Pet attack" commands). Wands/Staves & charged jewelry can help. This will generate a lot of sustained "heat", and the PKer will likely become mana-red-lined in relatively short order.

If you can force him to break off you can then cast Gate and exit, hopefully with all of your pets.

SS

P.S.
Best UOSA videos ever made: "White Wyrm Gib Trap 1" and "White Wyrm Death Trap 2".

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

I've had another idea, one supplementary to whatever you do with the Tamer.

On a second account on a second client, have a PvP toon logged-in, ready to fight, sitting at home with a Rune Marked to an access-point close to your Tamer's hunting ground. If a PKer dirt-naps your Tamer, switch clients and Recall-in to counter-attack the Red, which you should be able to do while still receiving support from the Tamer's pets ... this second character should be able to force the PKer to disengage, under conditions I described in my previous post. At this point, retrieve gear/loot from dead-Tamer and then Gate pets out: once pets & gear/loot are safe, use another Gate to extract your Tamer & get his ghost to a Healer.

This second character should, ideally, be 'friended' to the Tamer's pets and, if using dragons, should not be a Red.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.