Heh

Topics related to Second Age
Rockle

Heh

Post by Rockle »

Due to recent events, I will no longer be in UOSA or UOSA discord, because of MY DECISION, Grofus has nothing to do with my quitting, I have decided to. If you need anything anyone let me know, I have no use for any pixels anymore.
esco - Today at 2:13 PM
Master Jace you're so sexy
Image Image

Capitalist

Re: Heh

Post by Capitalist »

Byeeeee

PS ian made my patios empty if you want to drop your loot
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

My original reaction to this was to not respond at all because I think its ridiculous to end your time on UOSA based on losing a field battle to Calex. If you are going to quit, I wont stop you but would urge you to be smart about it (consolidate and bank stuff for when you want to return because that day will come).

You need to take loss and victory as a great part of the game and manage your emotions better. UOSA needs all players and conflicts never need to be taken personally or enrage someone. This isn't WoW where there was no death penalty except for inconvenience.

We may need to check your estrogen levels if you cannot handle these situations properly. Man up, get up, dust yourself off and focus on the game. (finishing toons, houses, getting gold, getting involved with AoJ pvm and training etc.) Step away from PVP until you can properly handle winning or losing with dignity and self respect.

Or do whatever you like, but if you give away your stuff and rage quit, it will come back to haunt you.

/Grofus out

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Calex

Post by Calex »

Posting for historical documentation purposes only

This was a 1v1 field fight for (2) castle deeds on Jace's terms:

- Mounts
- Magic Weapons
- Spell Reflection Items
- Invisibility Items

Jace was using all of the above-mentioned items on his dexxer Daxle (http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/152724) and I was using a +15 Power Bardiche with heal and refresh pots only.

No payment has been collected to date.
Attachments
Jace - 1v1 (07-30-17).jpg
Jace - 1v1 (07-30-17).jpg (248.12 KiB) Viewed 3336 times

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Did you bring the 1106 cloth to cover the body?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

My question is did you Free Blakely?

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed

Calex

Post by Calex »

Grofus wrote:My question is did you Free Blakely?
Unfortunately, Blakely was recovered by Elkcor and GL GENERAL GUESS.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Without undue prejudice, why is this thread even here?

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Without undue prejudice, why is this thread even here?

SS

You would have to ask Rockle /shrug

Unfortunately, Blakely was recovered by Elkcor and GL GENERAL GUESS.

Poor Blakely will never run free, although it is nice seeing GL GENERAL GUESS helping guildies out. Kudos man, and good to see you in game again!

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed

Rockle

Post by Rockle »

Blakely is a kid a my school, smoked weed, ODed on drugs, lived through all this and had to go to the hospital. He was arrested for his weed, and now he's under house arrest. Hence the name "FreeBlakely"
Last edited by Rockle on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

Rockle

Post by Rockle »

Today I was thinking over Grofus's idea to just not be social, and I decided to, still on the verge of quitting because of embarrassment. I started macroing in my castle, and Calex decides to kill my person I was training. I come on my dexxer, and he recalls as my purple potion goes with him and kills him. Not taking screenshots. Not posting anything. I'll let Calex decide if he wants to be truthful on if I killed him, but be wary on what you say Calex. I believe not posting screenshots and going to his house to prove this is the best idea, because that would be the wrong thing to do, I know if he is really truthful he'd admit he lost. I know anyone who is trustworthy and is on my side knows I killed him, and they will see he is a liar. But it doesn't matter, I didn't go loot him, because it's a game and it doesn't matter.
On a side note : I will play from time to time, I will not talk to anybody, I will not socialize, because that's what people want. Anyways, thanks for listening and I hope you do decide to make the right decision Calex. You never know what could happen if you lie. I was taught not to lie, and I'm not quite sure why you weren't, but I hope you do learn your lesson, and don't lie to me ever again, or anyone else here, or anywhere. Another reason I'm not posting screenshots, I don't care for trash talking anymore.
Image Image

Binky III
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Binky III »

The irony is thick, as this message board might be considered "social".

Rockle

Post by Rockle »

Ah the irony is real! I'm going to become a hermit for a few years, maybe when I move out I'll have moved on from the horrible lies Calex seems to spread.
Image Image

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

I still do not understand why it is you wish to quit, and to "publicly quit".

Anyone who has wronged you is a douche: UOSA has always been populated with such; why the rancour?

Such people are easy to ignore. Choose friends who are friends, and no others, just like IRL.

Anyhoo, good luck.

SS

P.S.
Gimme all yer stuff!
SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Lol
Please choose a more appropriate signature.