Condemned House Decay

Topics related to Second Age
Vandaen

Condemned House Decay

Post by Vandaen »

I'm wondering if condemned houses decay at an accelerated rate or not.

I have been refreshing my houses for (apparently) 6+ months, a couple of them with friended accounts only. I logged in just a few minutes ago to refresh again, and noticed my large brick was condemned and fairly worn. All my other (existing) houses were fairly, but not condemned, as they have been refreshed with the correct accounts.

My patio has fallen, sadly. However, it was always refreshed at the same time as all of the others. It's no big deal, but I was wondering if it fell because it was condemned?

If not, I will chalk it up to forgetfulness, but I have always been very adamant about double- and triple-checking my house signs to make sure I didn't miss any of them. I have always made it a point to refresh once a week, so I'm just kinda wondering how I would've missed this twice in a row. Shit happens, and I don't really play at the moment, and as such, I will accept the loss. It just strikes me as highly improbable that I missed it, given my tendencies regarding the situation.

Anyway, there was a tower that must have fallen as well, just south of the patio I had, if anyone wants a couple of pieces of real estate, head to the north of Vesper, down the treeless stretch that ends at a small bay of sorts. Grab 'em up if you like, as I'm not replacing any time soon.

Capitalist

Re: Condemned House Decay

Post by Capitalist »

They weren't condemned. Random people IDOC'd them. I saw them and they were just plain ol' IDOC.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Vandaen

Re: Condemned House Decay

Post by Vandaen »

Guess I just missed it then. Sucks being human. :(

Thanks for the info.