possible new players?

Topics related to Second Age
Druvain

possible new players?

Post by Druvain »

Good evening everyone... myself and three of my buddies feel like being nostalgic and are looking for a free server like previous ones we played mannnnnny years ago, was just curious about shard population and pvp rule sets etc... the previous free servers we did all were pre-cast/meditation/healing/eval/anatomy setups and they were no mount servers (can't seem to find one server without mounts) no idea how everyone can play game with mounts as fast as our computers are now haha... but anyways, thought i'd say hello and get a feel for shard :)

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: possible new players?

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

welcome! I think there are enough people here to enjoy playing (especially if you're playing with your friends). PVP is fairly challenging and I can't imagine playing uo without mounts. There is precast here and PVP seems to be mostly tank mages. Hope to see you around.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Shard population comes and goes but seems to be on the upswing and things have been fairly exciting lately. Hop in and give UOSA a test drive to see how you like it. :)

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

What Grofus said. However, we do have mounts. But, there's no stun or anything like that so it works out fine.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Druvain

Post by Druvain »

with today's computers, ive always felt mounts held server PVP back personally, allows people to just run away and be 10 screens away within a blink of an eye... without mounts, forces people to fight more, but you can still run away extremely easily if you put you're mind to it... thanks for responses, looks like my search continues!

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

uhhmm people are not going to be running away from you. Before you know it you will be saying "RUN FASTER MOUNT I DON'T want to die!"

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Welcome to UOSA! Hope you give it a try.
Druvain wrote:with today's computers, ive always felt mounts held server PVP back personally, allows people to just run away and be 10 screens away within a blink of an eye... without mounts, forces people to fight more, but you can still run away extremely easily if you put you're mind to it... thanks for responses, looks like my search continues!
One thing to remember about mounts.. when both the chaser and the "chasee" are mounted, no one is getting away in the blink of an eye!
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Hi