Skill Gain Problem

Topics related to Second Age
David14

Skill Gain Problem

Post by David14 »

I have 9 Skills with arrow up Anatomy Locked at 60 the rest arrow down. I was playing for an hour with no skill gains, fighting, peacemaking, provoking, parrying and healing. I have so many points in skills I don't want but they didn't decrease so my working skills can increase. When I finally changed "Tactics" skill from up arrow to down arrow the game took from "Tactics" to increase the active ones. Why weren't skill points taken from the other down arrow skills before this? "Camping" was at 38.7 and "Magery" with 6.7 with down arrows. Thank you for taking the time reading and replying to this post

PorkTornado

Re: Skill Gain Problem

Post by PorkTornado »

it's really hard to tell without seeing a screen shot of your skills list, but assuming you're at 700 skill cap and you're viewing your skills with the 'show real' box clicked I cant see why the skills you have listed as arrow down wouldn't be decreasing if you're working skills (not at 100) and the arrow is pointed up. So my suggestion would be to make sure you're using the 'show real' aspect of your skill list to see just exactly what skills you have points in and which you dont. Skills you dont have any points in will still show that you have points in them when looking at your skill list in the default view. I believe those faux skills are based of your stats.

David14

Post by David14 »

Ah yes, quite right. Thank you for pointing that out.

vintirex

Post by vintirex »

theres "real" skill and stat adjusted skill, always use "show real" like he said because stat adjusted can go over 700 skill points

G.I Joe

Post by G.I Joe »

THERE'S ALSO A "NO SKILL" SETTING
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (120.78 KiB) Viewed 2392 times
HELP MAKE UOSA GREAT AGAIN!
http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/3709
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=65299 [CONFIRMED KILLS]

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!