Sophia

Topics related to Second Age
Kriav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Sophia

Post by Kriav »

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Sophia. The android. She just became a citizen of saudi arabia. To get to the point there is a global service to access her mind, - the singularityNET.

Would it be okay to create a way for her or really any AI to log on as a player and learn?

Look at AlphaZero an AI that is better at chess than any human and apparently other AI as well and It bested the best GO player as well. This AlphaZero learned by repetition to play space invaders and breakout. They are using it to play another game I think called star craft something.

The goal for the AI would be simple the accumulation of valuable pixel treasure and 100% map exploration and kill every type of mob at least 5 times.

Capitalist

Re: Sophia

Post by Capitalist »

There is already 1 AI on uosa. Their proficiency and ability to blend is uncanny. 2 months ago it was 75% broken and easily translated as a bot. Today you would have no idea.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Kriav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kriav »

Capitalist wrote:There is already 1 AI on uosa. Their proficiency and ability to blend is uncanny. 2 months ago it was 75% broken and easily translated as a bot. Today you would have no idea.
Are you kidding?? if not I would like the technical details

Kriav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kriav »

Capitalist wrote:There is already 1 AI on uosa. Their proficiency and ability to blend is uncanny. 2 months ago it was 75% broken and easily translated as a bot. Today you would have no idea.

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

Kriav wrote:

I think that's ment to be a joke... But I don't get it!