Stabling / Tamer playability

Topics related to Second Age
droctagon

Stabling / Tamer playability

Post by droctagon »

Hey all
I'm a long term player stretching back as far as UO beta in 1997 and I've played on and off on this shard over the last few years; in where it's been a few years since I last actively played. I'm looking to return and ideally play casually, but heavy use of Razor, PK combo syncing, etc. generally deters me from staying for long periods of time due to frustration.

I figured this time I would try finishing a tamer to fund a house build and some other characters (as well as try and convince a few friends to return), however every stable I visit is full; and from searching the forums I can see this has been going on for years without some sort of resolution.

I'm not looking to stable any more than 2 or 3 dragons that I'd like to train up, and I legitimately want to just play the game a bit without amassing a horde of tames or accumulating a crazy amount of wealth.

Is this simply unrealistic at this point?

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Stabling / Tamer playability

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

There are some players here that will gladly give you stable slots for free. This thread should probably do the trick as well.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

You can farm pretty much anything with just 3-5 dragons and be extremely effective. It takes maximum 10 minutes to tame the dragons needed to have supreme farming ability.

If you cant find stable slots, just go tame a few fresh dragons from Destard and have some raw meat on hand. One piece of meat will fully charge a pet's ornery level.

As far as pvp combo syncing goes, I'm not sure if you are trying to draw a connection to razor or not, but razor has nothing to do with pvp syncing, that is all typically done though voice comm and skill. Buy some invis items (very cheap) and use them to "invis recall" if you see danger. You may lose your dragons, but like I said above they are a simple pet to replace.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Anyone with some understanding of the forums search function mind telling me how I can more effectively advertise that I give stables for free? I always keep about 20 extra JUST to wait for people to message me requesting some, yet I get 1 message for every 20 of these forum posts. Why aren't people finding my thread when they search "stable slots?"
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Also, I've played tamers for almost two years now, and I've constantly seen free stable slots. Might take a couple weeks but they always seem to be opening up. When they do, make sure you capitalize. Also, when you go farming with your dragons, fill the empty slots with cats or something so they will be there for you when you're finished.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Heh. I just gave away 15-20 stable slots away yesterday, Aeris, after seeing one of these threads.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.