Duels@@@@@@

Topics related to Second Age
sircharlestha3rd

Duels@@@@@@

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

I'm not sure why but I cant load discord at my current location. I'm currently playing uo off a mobile hot spot option on my phone. I'm in the process of moving and getting legit internet, "thank god", like Comcast or something. Anyhow, the purpose of this post is to reach out and try to get some duel action going on. I work 10pm to 5 am eastern time. Due to lack of pvp in the field I would love to duel/train anyone willing to learn the ways of the force. I'm not "good" but I know the basics and any type of player vs player action would be nice. sorry for my lack of punctuation and paragraph spacing.

-sircharles

ps: oh ya if anyone wants to join my pvp guild plz pm me. currently its just me and a few of my friends.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: Duels@@@@@@

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

I'm guessing your phone has imposed an IP-lock on your access to Discord. You should be able to modify your phone's settings, or update them, in order to bypass this obstacle.

I don't use Discord, so I don't know: alternatively, it might be Discord itself that has inflicted the IP-lock; changing your account settings, if you can (I've never used Discord), should resolve your problem.

Good luck.

SS

EDIT: P.S.
Hint: the IP-lock might be connected to a cookie installed on your PC.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.