Loot Tables

Topics related to Second Age
Surprise

Loot Tables

Post by Surprise »

The loot tables were nerfed to oblivion.

After a few weeks on the shard, I have farmed 500K from the highest tier monsters, GMd fishing on two characters and completed all the maps that were fished up, and picked hundreds of level 4 chests. Guess how many vanquishing or invul items I have gotten? ZERO! Not one single item.

Please consider reverting the needless change and letting people have fun with what remains of UO. These abysmal drop rates cannot be any more era accurate than whatever the loot tables were previously.

Werther

Re: Loot Tables

Post by Werther »

That does seem pretty abysmal. I agree that at least a partial revert would be a good thing.

Eldar

Post by Eldar »

I agree, no sense TMapping, Fishing or Lock Picking these days.

They need to revert to previous setup. The original loot tables did not seem excessive.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Wts 2 vanq items 500k
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Wts 2 vanq items 500k
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Fox
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fox »

I sell plain vanq, non-preferred weapons, for 1k each on my vendor :-)

But, I do agree, the loot drop nerf needs reverted or adjusted. Another thread to the list... Anarcho!!!
Discord: Fox, Most of my toons http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/1899

UOSA: Nov 2010 - Nov 2011 | Aug 2012 - Oct 2012 | Oct 2016 - Present.
OSI: Summer 1998 - Summer 2008, (off and on), played all over. Home was LS. Guilds: UOF, PVP, VIP