Ghost Cams?

Topics related to Second Age
Virrick

Ghost Cams?

Post by Virrick »

Hello everyone!

Possible new player here but have a question. How is the ghost cam situation on this server? I have tried a few free servers and there are ghost cams at most of the popular hunting locations. You show up to hunt a bit. Ghost cams are on a script that alerts the owner of a player. PKs show up within minutes with pre loaded flame strikes and your dead! Really kills the fun. Im all for PKs but really despise ghost cams! I was curious so I would die in popular locations and sure enough ghost cams all over in places like Destard, Shame, Wrong, Wind, Deceit etc.

Just curious!

Thanks!

Chicanery

Re: Ghost Cams?

Post by Chicanery »

To be frank, people do use ghost here to monitor hot spots, but it's very rare. Also, I would bet with a high degree of confidence that no one uses scripts to get alerts on their phones or so forth if a character runs across their screen.

Best of luck!

Virrick

Post by Virrick »

Chicanery wrote:To be frank, people do use ghost here to monitor hot spots, but it's very rare. Also, I would bet with a high degree of confidence that no one uses scripts to get alerts on their phones or so forth if a character runs across their screen.

Best of luck!
Thanks for the reply! I will give the server a try. i really hope its like T2A. A few other servers I have tried have missed the mark.

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

Just send a ghost of your own in to your hunting spot. You will be able to see any other ghosts spying there.
"Terrifying vegetarians everywhere"

Gork

Post by Gork »

Do what i did. Create an alter ego who u have on stand-by ready to kill anyone who comes after you while you "farm"

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

These are definitely in use in Destard and Lich Lords. Unfarmable at most times. They are also in use at any current event spawn. Best thing to do is make a guild and get lots friends to overpower them unless your fairly good at pvp. Welcome to the server.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D