Topics related to Second Age
XShadowX

Re: Atlantic Shard 1998-2002

Post by XShadowX »

Was that the guild with Veers as gm?
No Kali Visolara was our guildmaster.
i spent alot of time dex warrin V guild
delucia/moonglow in the 420 guild
That was Vista Mistas crew right? I have a hard time remembering but if so we had some really great battles back and forth, along with GmX, P^K, EB, and Hades and Gizmo had a two man chaos guild that I can never recall the name of, we had so many enemies I have a hard time keeping track of them all, because we did OC along with regular guild wars at the same time like many guilds back then.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

towny dexer wars were the best :P
peopel trying to find the best armour v dex loss combos

yea i remember kali the dexer, v netichze, Forge, HATEBREED, Rias etc
good stuff
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

KleinSSJ wrote:yes, that one 'weak' guild with gohan.
lol i was just messin with ya man.. i remember everyone made fun of that dude though.. he though he was some hardcore cool guy.

Annihilus

Post by Annihilus »

KleinSSJ wrote:
Biohazard wrote:
KleinSSJ wrote:Im sure most of you remember SSJ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
oh yea, that one weak guild with gohan?
yes, that one 'weak' guild with gohan.
Klein's a douche! Klein's a douche!

How you been? Everyone still around in IRC?

Annihilus

Post by Annihilus »

Dr Octagon wrote:i am from ATL, played from late 97 until uo:r hit (when i got banned on test center for calling a ghost a fag??), then came back for another like 4ish years lol. various characters and guilds, was in DC, UmD, DVD, DBS, and some others i'm forgetting.

my various chars include Dr Octagon, DrDoom, and Vlad Dracul (all of which i'm currently using on this server, with a minor change in Doom's name to include a space).

fun times.
Annihilus wrote:snip
haha, shit nigga what's good?
Just about everything's good. Except the whole not being independently wealthy thing and having to to go work every day. But you can't win em all. You?

KleinSSJ

Post by KleinSSJ »

Annihilus wrote:
KleinSSJ wrote:
Biohazard wrote:
KleinSSJ wrote:Im sure most of you remember SSJ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
oh yea, that one weak guild with gohan?
yes, that one 'weak' guild with gohan.
Klein's a douche! Klein's a douche!

How you been? Everyone still around in IRC?
Kinda, I'm not in there all that much any more, but I stay in touch with jarl, smolt, g, and a few others.

You playing this shard?

KleinSSJ

Post by KleinSSJ »

Biohazard wrote:
KleinSSJ wrote:yes, that one 'weak' guild with gohan.
lol i was just messin with ya man.. i remember everyone made fun of that dude though.. he though he was some hardcore cool guy.
Nah dont sweat it. Hes definitely an elitest, and a guy that takes some getting used to.. for sure. But past that hes a good dude.

Annihilus

Post by Annihilus »

KleinSSJ wrote:Kinda, I'm not in there all that much any more, but I stay in touch with jarl, smolt, g, and a few others.

You playing this shard?
I think I played it for a little while. Now I just play my PS3. No times for addictive games. Tell whoever I said hi, not that they'll give a shit.

Things are good with you?

Oh, and you're kind of elitist too, so maybe that's why you and G always hit it off. I just know he and I never did.

KleinSSJ

Post by KleinSSJ »

Annihilus wrote:
KleinSSJ wrote:Kinda, I'm not in there all that much any more, but I stay in touch with jarl, smolt, g, and a few others.

You playing this shard?
I think I played it for a little while. Now I just play my PS3. No times for addictive games. Tell whoever I said hi, not that they'll give a shit.

Things are good with you?

Oh, and you're kind of elitist too, so maybe that's why you and G always hit it off. I just know he and I never did.
as far as uo goes, I sure was (probably still am, once I get back on my game).

a-potheada

Post by a-potheada »

Wow, I only read the first and last page and recgonized named. I was Kayla S!S towards the end, got perma banned in feb of 2000 for hacking this LLTS guy with this dude paul. Klien, are you guys still on IRC? Your the one who maintained the website right? Anyways, talk about nostalgia. I gotta get back to getting good and on my feet.
haha, i was high when i made my forum account. so i ended up with "a-potheada" im l33t speller

a-potheada

Post by a-potheada »

I also played as HighMoon (dexer) in [SOU] with Mary Poppins. I remember Mirage, jeasus so many familiar names.

Kayla (macer tank) S!S
HighMoon (7xMonkey) SOU
Tatyana (macer pk) KIL

God, I remember when we formed KIL in the utter disguist after they destroyed pvp as we loved it.

Im rather new to the server (been on about 40 days) and cant wait to get back into the pvp. Im almost there, about to jump into a tower then Ill be good. Ive also had a horrible connection for the whole time, which has hampered my macroing. Anyhow, you can find me here as a pothead, a bong, Magnolia Rush, Provocitive, or Luck if anyone who knows/remembers me happens to run into me lol.
haha, i was high when i made my forum account. so i ended up with "a-potheada" im l33t speller

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

a-potheada wrote:I also played as HighMoon (dexer) in [SOU] with Mary Poppins. I remember Mirage, jeasus so many familiar names.

Kayla (macer tank) S!S
HighMoon (7xMonkey) SOU
Tatyana (macer pk) KIL

God, I remember when we formed KIL in the utter disguist after they destroyed pvp as we loved it.

Im rather new to the server (been on about 40 days) and cant wait to get back into the pvp. Im almost there, about to jump into a tower then Ill be good. Ive also had a horrible connection for the whole time, which has hampered my macroing. Anyhow, you can find me here as a pothead, a bong, Magnolia Rush, Provocitive, or Luck if anyone who knows/remembers me happens to run into me lol.
Kayla, WOW I definately remember you, good to have you here....
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

what about 69 ways to die

Robillard

Post by Robillard »

I have to admit that I got started in the game late. It was after UO:R. But shortly after creating my character I found AAR and started playing exclusively in Fellucia. I was Robillard there and the only names I really remember where Chaotic Jelly and Crazy Joe/Yarbloro Janks. After Chaotic left and AAR disbanded I still playedm but fellucia was dying. I came back off an on through the years 'cause no other MMO could hold a candle to the experience you get from UO. Feeling like there was actual risk involved with anything. the rush you got from combat not only from the battle but because you knew one (or more) of you was going away with nothing but a grey robe.
I didn't even think about freeshards till I started looking at the SWG EMU project (SWG being the only other MMO that was even remotely as fun as UO) and thought about my fun times as a Pirate in AAR.
Glad I found this place, and I can't wait to finish up my characters and start really playing.

jamison
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by jamison »

I was on Atl from Beta til about 2000 as Jamison/Skiffle Shanks/Zoloff/Honey in TW, EWR, KB
[11:19] <hemperor> who can do me a favor
[11:19] * Rocks hands hemp a razor blade

[09:12] <weedsmoke> fuck you jamison
[09:12] <weedsmoke> i hope your new year sucks