Re: Atlantic Shard 1998-2002

Post by Fwerp »

Who did you mainly play with?

Fwerp
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fwerp »

Also, I remember you Satan. Was the guild in question Order of the Silver Dragon?

Satan-TB

Post by Satan-TB »

Fwerp wrote:Also, I remember you Satan. Was the guild in question Order of the Silver Dragon?
mmm, no, I believe it was something like *words* Purple Dragon, maybe Order of the Purple Dragon...I dunno, they wore purple robes and were around Trinsic for awhile.

Yeah Chrae singlehandedly forced a hotfix patch for his slime exploits. It was funny because I still remember the day he showed me that. We were in a large brick with Bicmat and he had like 3-4 slimes captured. Then he threw a purple and split them...then a firewall (which at the time, didn't do much, but it was still damage to split =P). Soon we had an army, it was funny as hell.

I know, I want Bicmat back, he made me laugh so much with his cheese fetish.
Satan of the Trinsic Borrowers - Old School Atlantic '97-'01

Ohnoes

Post by Ohnoes »

Kith wrote:I played ATL 97-01 I had a vendor shop on Mag beach name was Kith-Kanan, also knew most of the CC and DaBoyz.

Sup Kith, I remember you from back in the day. I played a char named Stephen and ran the "Black Robed Soldiers" guild from about '97 to '00. I used to hang out with Moridin, Binky, Runt, Doogie, Elsie and quite a few that I can't remember their names.

I had another toon with a different name, maybe Festevil? For the life of me I can't remember what it was.

Anyways, if you remember me, hit me up, I'm playing a toon named Ohnoes.

Lachdanan Temujin

Post by Lachdanan Temujin »

Masterb1 wrote:*Laughs*

Wow, some good ol' memories. Now don't judge me but I was at first a member of LLTS and became part of their "elite" fighting squad ADG. I remember quite a few names in the list "Remat (damn pets), Howard, Raislin, and a few others... It wasn't until a bit of investigating turned out that Dragons LLTS (who stated he was a 40 yr old rich bastard) turned out to be some loser in his parents basement with dreams over take over (anyone play DFO recently much like King Magnus) in any event we were anti's.

One eventful day we found out that Dragons and a bunch of other close friends had PK alts that they would raid dungeons and what not. That's when PRX was formed and I am still a member of.

Ran with Knight Venture, Ronan, Esher, Viper, Darokin, just too many names to list. Tons of fun, was sad to see it morph into a trammy nightmare.

Look forward to experiencing some fun on this new shard. Already trying to get ppl to sign up and I haven't been on it more than 1-2 days.

-DragonsBlood

btw LLTS standed for "long live the syndicate"... bunch of bullshit :lol:
You and me both! I was LLTS for a while too as a member of their pvp arm ADG, I fondly remember hanging with knight venture, esher and darokin. I played as Lachdanan.

Sinatra SUN-FoW

Post by Sinatra SUN-FoW »

I was on ATL spent a lot of time in Jhelom.. I was the character "Ian" and also "Sinatra". Anyone around here from that area? I played from 97 till 99/2000
Exaggerated Personalities for Exaggerated Times

Kith
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Kith »

Ohnoes wrote:
Kith wrote:I played ATL 97-01 I had a vendor shop on Mag beach name was Kith-Kanan, also knew most of the CC and DaBoyz.

Sup Kith, I remember you from back in the day. I played a char named Stephen and ran the "Black Robed Soldiers" guild from about '97 to '00. I used to hang out with Moridin, Binky, Runt, Doogie, Elsie and quite a few that I can't remember their names.

I had another toon with a different name, maybe Festevil? For the life of me I can't remember what it was.

Anyways, if you remember me, hit me up, I'm playing a toon named Ohnoes.

Stephen, I totally remember you man! I'll have to find you ingame.
Kith-Mart - Save Money. Live Better.
Brokers of Britannia [B*B]
Kith's Real Estate Mediation Services (KREMS)

SirChandestroy

Post by SirChandestroy »

I played Atlantic for many years...starting in early 98

Originally, I was known as Danilo Thann. With Danilo I was in GoD (Guardians of the Dead) for awhile...Had lots of fun with ROP, Vagiskins, Phisherman, Bleeding Duck, James Hetfield, and all the others...

As Danilo, I ran with Lady Raven, Kraken (Perish in Flames, Abysmal Terror), Gith, Screwball, Khelben Arunson, Cedric, Rager, Tojin, Kelly, Camus, and many others...

Then I was Valdor Canz for quite some time...spent most of my time then in KOS (Knights of Sosaria)...Breti, Lord Wolf, Grunwald, and many others were around for that time...

Also on my time on Atlantic, I was at various times: Samuel Coleridge (led FCB for a spell), Erik VonDarkmoor (UBB), Rupert Avery, Ozzy Osbourne, Sir Chandestroy, Josef Zantar, Lita Ford, Someone, Zero the Hero, Dwight Frye, and many other personas...

Your_Ugly_Mom

Post by Your_Ugly_Mom »

I played Atlantic from the Beginning 1998 to end of 1999. My main char was Papewaio.
Someone remember the guild CBS (Crimson Brotherhood) ?
Mostly we hang out at Yew

YUM

Looky
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Looky »

I played Atlantic during this period. Character name was "Money" and I ran with guild named Crazy Scotsmen (CS) Wolfy, Hawky, Zog the Cavemen, Savage J. Mostly hung out by Bucs Den/Covetous/Vesper.

Just joining Second Age now... I think I've played on most all of the custom servers reminiscent of this era, IPY UORedemption, etc... keeps pulling me back in. :)

SirChandestroy

Post by SirChandestroy »

Your_Ugly_Mom wrote:I played Atlantic from the Beginning 1998 to end of 1999. My main char was Papewaio.

YUM
Your name really sounds familiar...did you ever hang out with kraken or githrazil?

Zoobler

Post by Zoobler »

I played a Mace Dexxer named NiNjA. Ran with Chris, Thraxx, Sir Darius, TsNod, and a few of the ONZ guildies...

I miss the old Chaos/Order wars that would engulf W Brit Bank right after school let out haha..

Your_Ugly_Mom

Post by Your_Ugly_Mom »

SirChandestroy wrote:
Your_Ugly_Mom wrote:I played Atlantic from the Beginning 1998 to end of 1999. My main char was Papewaio.

YUM
Your name really sounds familiar...did you ever hang out with kraken or githrazil?
My Guildmates were Elnadryl, Hackrhull, Vladimir and Angelia. So, kraken and githrazil i cant remember

YUM

guldan

Post by guldan »

Hi guys,
it's Hermocrates or Hermo from Atlantic... long time no see! :)

was one of the founders of BC and at the end joined SSJ
anyone here remember me? :)

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

guldan wrote:Hi guys,
it's Hermocrates or Hermo from Atlantic... long time no see! :)

was one of the founders of BC and at the end joined SSJ
anyone here remember me? :)
My RL friend and guildmate on here remembers you, Fruit Loops he was Gul'dan when we first started playing in Dread days, forget what name he went by after that.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'