Voting for UOSA (2016 Update)

News and Announcements
FatalAngel

Re: Publicizing the Server and helping players find us

Post by FatalAngel »

Something that could really be effective to pick up people who aren't searching for free UO shards is to create a forum post made up of screenshots along with lists of things you can do in UO (great pvp, own a house, etc) and add the link to uosecondage.com... be sure to mention that it's free. Then you could copy/paste it to vnboards.ign.com, vboards.stratics.com, gamespot.com, mmorpg.com, large guild forums, etc. This should be very large exposure to gamers who don't know about free UO player servers.

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

I will post a Zog Recruitment add on my website when it gets updated later this month. There will be a banner for T2A

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Indeed, posting links and information about UOSA on many different website is very helpful to our publicity. I'm sure that 95% of people who lay in bed at night reminiscing about the good old days of T2A have no idea that they could actually play it for free today.

I don't encourage spamming other sites, and definitely discourage posting on other Freeshard websites. But Putting links and information about UOSA in as many places as appropriate is wonderful :)

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

Well I wasnt aware you needed more players... sadly the people I bring will be blood thirsty fascist Zogs.... ;-)

also whats it gotta take to get a god damn arena up in our little area? My people wanna have the Zog Gladitorial games!!!! start doing some zog player events. (we dont allow outsiders and mostly keep to ourselves, but given enough active time by me when im not looking for booty or drinking my life away irl, I can get a ton of ppl here) I just dont want to get a massive amount here and zerg everyone into not warring us... that leads to civil war and boring uo style. but with an arena I can keep the slaves happy.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Please bring them here we could always use more blood shed .. as for a arena stuff like that is added by request from players (not just one guild) but the whole shard . (make a post and a poll) however watching others polls and such seems only people that are in the community and either hold events or are a large active part of events seem to get what they want ..

however being ZOG i suggest that you simply "steal" another player groups area and make it your "arena" ?? maybe somthing like the tower duels of shadowmare or any other well known location .

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

Well since you clearly seem to know how ZOG works, perhaps you should lead it?

BACK TO REALITY however... ZOG the guild and its members care about ZOG and no other guild or community but our own. With that said, to hell with your rule about trying to kiss ass to other guilds in an effort for an arena. Whoever made that communist rule should be hung at dawn and his corpse eaten by vultures before noon.

ZOG HEIL! also, happy Saturday.

tenduil

Post by tenduil »

Zog:

Have you voted today?

Thats what this thread is about.
Faust wrote: Why are you questioning everything when you are too lazy to find this stuff yourself?
The whole approach on your part is rather ironic. Refuse to do the work in finding the information yourself but rebute anything that is presented to you.
Awesomeness

Natty Bo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Natty Bo »

I found you all doing a google search for ultima online free shards you were no. 2 on the top 200, so I figured I'd give it a try. Good server thus far and pretty much the way I remeber the game. I found a couple of other knuckleheads to come play as well, some of us are tired of the other choices, and this is by far the most accurate T2A server I have encountered. PS I voted for you too today.
I have the best job: I get to legally deal drugs, electrocute you if I feel the need, and if I'm of a particular mood make fun of what ails you in the "kindest" of ways.

tenduil

Post by tenduil »

awesome natty!
Faust wrote: Why are you questioning everything when you are too lazy to find this stuff yourself?
The whole approach on your part is rather ironic. Refuse to do the work in finding the information yourself but rebute anything that is presented to you.
Awesomeness

Trojan Man

Post by Trojan Man »

I have an idea to get publicity....someone could go to the next superbowl, have UOSecondage.com written on thier body, and streak nekkid across the field....just an idea....;P obviously jk heh

Natty Bo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Natty Bo »

Facebook has several groups pertaining to Ultima Online, I joined a few and publicised the shard.
I have the best job: I get to legally deal drugs, electrocute you if I feel the need, and if I'm of a particular mood make fun of what ails you in the "kindest" of ways.

Blackup

Post by Blackup »

I waited awhile to make sure this place was legit before I started advertising. I wanted to make sure the server lives up to what it promises on the front page. It does give me the same feeling I got playing all those years ago. Today I started spamming multiple boards on 4chan. I know you don't really want advertising to go the way of spam but for any of you that frequent 4chan, you know that all it is is mindless crap spammed over and over. If any of you know of any sites that get more hits than 4chan (millions per day) that allow this ease of advertising let me know. I also believe that a big portion of the people who go on 4chan are the same type of people who have played or would love to play a shard like this. Others who visit the site should do their part as well. I have a few posts that I copy and paste on /b/, /vg/, and /tg/ so far.

Blackup

Post by Blackup »

Well since posting this all of my threads have jumped through the roof. At least 12 people as of the time I'm typing this say they are coming to check it out (in 14 minutes, imagine if I keep it up all night).

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Awesome. I don't think of this as spamming as much as it is finding ways to let people know about our community. This differs greatly from spamming other shards in that those people are already aware of our community.

Thanks much for your efforts and success Blackup!

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

You introduced UOSA to /b/??

Don't you remember the Habbo Hotel raids?
Do you not ever visit /b/????????

Also, rules 1 and 2. :P
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Return to “Shard News”