All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: The Guardian Returns (Invasion of Isle of Avatar)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Trustworthy
Post Rep: 1
Trustworthy
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:42 am
Posts: 1218
Everyone! The news reports that The Guardian has been spotted on the Isle of Avatar. I scouted it out and found him in his residence. Be warned, his army is strong.

Image
Image

_________________
Image


Last edited by Bixby Legbone on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
These Support SecondAge
Links open a new window.
UOSA Donors & Subscribers do not receive these ads.

 Post subject: Re: In Game Event: Happening NOW!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Trustworthy
Trustworthy
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:42 am
Posts: 1218
The vile creatures were being summoned via a portal to the netherworld.


Image


This is shortly before we killed The Guardian, it was a group effort! I heard reports of trophies being on the corpses of the dead, however I did not personally see one. Three of my characters died during this event. but it was a lot of fun!

Image

Thank you to the GM or GMs who implemented this event today. A good number of blues showed up. Pks were heavily outnumbered and I didn't see a single pk until the very end.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Game Event: Happening NOW!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:15 pm 
Offline
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
User avatar
User Rep: Trustworthy
Trustworthy
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:14 pm
Posts: 3115
I've given up on finding trophies. Unless you are a leet looter, you won't get one.

It was fun stealing peoples stuff though.

Fun stuff.

_________________
Downs wrote:
All the cool kids saw your wizard tears.


[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Game Event: Happening NOW!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:37 pm 
Offline
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
User avatar
User Rep: Honest
Honest
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:10 am
Posts: 1897
Stuff still happening? I'm horrible at attending Sunday stuff.

_________________
Image
Li Meiyang wrote:
Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?

Inkognito●GM Provocation


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Game Event: Happening NOW!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Trustworthy
Trustworthy
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:42 am
Posts: 1218
inkognito wrote:
Stuff still happening? I'm horrible at attending Sunday stuff.



Yes stuff is still spawning but not has heavily or frequently as before!

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Game Event: Happening NOW!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:51 pm 
Offline
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
User avatar
User Rep: Honest
Honest
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:10 am
Posts: 1897
Bixby Legbone wrote:
inkognito wrote:
Stuff still happening? I'm horrible at attending Sunday stuff.



Yes stuff is still spawning but not has heavily or frequently as before!


Indeed looks like its not nearly as frequent or heavy. I went...10 people gang banging one Blood spirit and a few drags/efreet/blood ele's for a couple hundred gold lol...
Got attacked a few times by some blue's trying to bait peeps into some PvP...other than that, not much going on now. Good times still!

_________________
Image
Li Meiyang wrote:
Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?

Inkognito●GM Provocation


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Game Event: Happening NOW!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Trustworthy
Trustworthy
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:42 am
Posts: 1218
inkognito wrote:
Bixby Legbone wrote:
inkognito wrote:
Stuff still happening? I'm horrible at attending Sunday stuff.



Yes stuff is still spawning but not has heavily or frequently as before!


Indeed looks like its not nearly as frequent or heavy. I went...10 people gang banging one Blood spirit and a few drags/efreet/blood ele's for a couple hundred gold lol...
Got attacked a few times by some blue's trying to bait peeps into some PvP...other than that, not much going on now. Good times still!


Word is some of the monsters currently spawning still have trophies on them. So there is definitely incentive to hang around.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Game Event: Happening NOW!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Good
Good
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:03 am
Posts: 884
Great pics, thnx Bix. I didn't have to skip church for this event ;)

_________________
IRC - Metastasis
East Brit Library (click me)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Game Event: Happening NOW!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Honest
Honest
 Profile

Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:47 pm
Posts: 1715
darn it. woulda loved to have joined, did not see this untill now

_________________
Kaivan wrote:
Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.

Ragancy wrote:
Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.


Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Game Event: Happening NOW!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:43 pm 
Offline
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
User avatar
User Rep: Good
Good
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:57 pm
Posts: 939
Boondock_Saint wrote:
I've given up on finding trophies. Unless you are a leet looter, you won't get one.

It was fun stealing peoples stuff though.

Fun stuff.


Leet my ass, EasyUO user more like it.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Invasion of Isle of Avatar Sunday 6th April 2014.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Trustworthy
Trustworthy
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:00 pm
Posts: 1523
Location: New York
Nice screenshots Bixby. Does anyone else have screenshots from the event?

_________________
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Invasion of Isle of Avatar Sunday 6th April 2014.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Trustworthy
Post Rep: -1
Trustworthy
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:39 pm
Posts: 11459
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Nice screenshots Bixby. Does anyone else have screenshots from the event?

I took a screenshot or 2 of Guardians being removed from my house and 20 people standing outside going dafuq?

_________________
Denis the Menace wrote:
Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Jakob wrote:
Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Invasion of Isle of Avatar Sunday 6th April 2014.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Trustworthy
Trustworthy
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:00 pm
Posts: 1523
Location: New York
Capitalist wrote:
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Nice screenshots Bixby. Does anyone else have screenshots from the event?

I took a screenshot or 2 of Guardians being removed from my house and 20 people standing outside going dafuq?


As Bixby said, the Guardian's forces were strong. His ability to remove himself from houses should be expected.

_________________
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Support Second Age: These links Open in a New Window

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Extended by Karma MOD © 2007—2012 m157y