Preferred Time/Day for In-Game Events

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.

What day of the week would you prefer to see events most commonly occur?

Monday
6%
Tuesday
4%
Wednesday
6%
Thursday
3%
Friday
18%
Saturday
30%
Sunday
33%

Total votes: 90

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Preferred Time/Day for In-Game Events

Post by Ohm »

Is there anyway we could have some of the in game events occur later in the day too?
When there are more people logged in?

PS Thanks for all the fun!
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Chicanery

Post by Chicanery »

first and foremost thank you for taking the time to run the events, they have been awesome. i chose sunday because i fly out for work on mondays fly in super late on fridays, spend time with the ball and chain saturday and i play primarily sunday.

thanks again and i hope to see everyone out there

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Friday and saturday nights are good for me. (this is saturday and sunday morning my time). Looks like im pretty late to the thread but thanks asking the question.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Here's the minority voice from Sweden and others in GMT+1. I understand it might not be very relevant but anyways:

Days: Fri-Sun
Time: 14-16 PM EST
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Chicanery wrote:first and foremost thank you for taking the time to run the events, they have been awesome. i chose sunday because i fly out for work on mondays fly in super late on fridays, spend time with the ball and chain saturday and i play primarily sunday.

thanks again and i hope to see everyone out there

Hi Fede!!

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

Hi other guy trying to hide behind a new forum name!
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

bronze

Post by bronze »

I'm fairly new here but here's my 2 cents. I live in Illinois so I'm central time. On weekdays my UO time is incredibly random but generally LATE (after 11pm at least) at night if anything. On the weekends my schedule is 100x more flexible so even if I'm fairly busy it's still easy enough to make time for a cool event or two especially if it's after 7 or 8pm.

On the weekends I tend to luck out and be a part of many events, but during the week even if I get on right as I get home around 5pm central it seems like I always miss an event or it's winding down. I understand I'm going to miss some stuff it just seems like I'm really unlucky around the 5 cst/4est mark...but seriously I seem to always catch the weekend one so no worries whatsoever.

What I would love, and may even exist for all I know, is a log that shows when/where/what info of each event that's taken place in the past. This would first of all be interesting as crap to read, and secondly would help me to better predict when to be around in game and/or IRC to know when stuff is going to happen.

Let me say I'm still having tons of fun and everyone in game and in IRC has been awesome.

-- and there's a twitter for UOSA I didn't know about, that takes care of my requests since I can look at prior tweets :-D