McPry's Return

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Capitalist

Re: McPry's Return

Post by Capitalist »

Did you randomly add me slaying you to that?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Capitalist wrote:Did you randomly add me slaying you to that?
im quite happy with the bottom right portion. it is Roser chasing you, like a daemon, you have a trail of blood and cannonball shaped poop as you run away, and i changed yours and GG heads to that of an Ostard. and the "you are dead." is just my future sight of events to come lol. and i added a Recall spell to help you down there.

yes i know that you won that night lol but this is my portrayal of events and im happy with it ^.^

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

PorkTornado wrote:Looks like I'm gonna miss the end of the saga. :( I've been selected by the "powers that be" to join our friends in a celebration of a child's birthday tomorrow. My only saving grace will be if the battle rages on into the evening... hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink ;)

I expect lots of PvP! seems like it should be quite the time...
The event spawns will run until server up(ish) Sunday. Captain McPry will make multiple appearances throughout the day. I can't say when exactly but broadcasts will be made with 30-60 minutes in advanced of his arrival "per visit" to the island.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

The battle is over, McPry and his crew have been defeated. The bloody corpse of Heftimus McPry was recovered by adventurers. Britannia is safe once again.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

Great Event Boom, Thanks for the time and thought to put this on.
Attachments
chubbsbanner.jpg
chubbsbanner.jpg (47.07 KiB) Viewed 7334 times

Pringles

Post by Pringles »

Happy Gilmore wrote:Great Event Boom, Thanks for the time and thought to put this on.
Wow, that's an awesome banner Chubbs grats!

Thank you Boomland for the entire event. I had good times. I loved the variation of the locations,
where the event per stage were held. My favorite two were: all over the land in the Woods and
in Jhelom dungeon. All over the land, because it was fun to run into people all over and Jhelom
I loved because it was actually challenging. Thank you!

Pringles
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net

Onslaught-

Post by Onslaught- »

Awesome event. Boomland is the bestest.

ultra
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by ultra »

Why were the banners too heavy to steal, that was no fun? I could have had three. Got lots of silver though but still. Down with thief discrimination!!! :) Was there all day only got taken out once by pirates, pks couldn't even nab me, got a lot from them too. Good times it was fun /applaud, but still nip the thief discrimination. I actually think people in the thieves guild should have been ignored by the pirates since in away we would be known and allied to them lol.

Gork

Post by Gork »

Awesome event! UOSA UOSA!!!!

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Thanks for the event Boom!
Last edited by Nickodemuse on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Patek »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:The battle is over, McPry and his crew have been defeated. The bloody corpse of Heftimus McPry was recovered by adventurers. Britannia is safe once again.
Awesome event BLJ. Thanks tonnes for the thought and time you put into executing it - was a great UOSA memory :).

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

ultra wrote:Why were the banners too heavy to steal, that was no fun? I could have had three. Got lots of silver though but still. Down with thief discrimination!!! :) Was there all day only got taken out once by pirates, pks couldn't even nab me, got a lot from them too. Good times it was fun /applaud, but still nip the thief discrimination. I actually think people in the thieves guild should have been ignored by the pirates since in away we would be known and allied to them lol.

think you answered your own question....because you would have 3

Anna

Post by Anna »

Its true! The swarthy pirate McPry and his smelly crew is defeated! Incase you guys missed all the fun I took some pictures to remind us all of the epic battle that occurred!

McPry:

Smelly Crew:

I even threw some of Five's fireworks at Mcpry, a little lovenote from the person that helped us blow up the blocked cave path!

Others had more devious plans for these ruffians!

Just never get caught with your pants down, hun!

But despite that, there we also many other people that came to the aid of Lord British's army!

In the end, this was a successful event and has earned a very deserved place in the history of UOSA. Now, thanks to a few warm hearted friends... I can always look back on these to remind me of it!

ultra
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by ultra »

Happy Gilmore wrote:
ultra wrote:Why were the banners too heavy to steal, that was no fun? I could have had three. Got lots of silver though but still. Down with thief discrimination!!! :) Was there all day only got taken out once by pirates, pks couldn't even nab me, got a lot from them too. Good times it was fun /applaud, but still nip the thief discrimination. I actually think people in the thieves guild should have been ignored by the pirates since in away we would be known and allied to them lol.

And? Thieves do not combat pirates (and most of us are squishy), we lurk in the shadows! It takes great skill to be a thief that gets away 9/10 times. With all the guides out there anyone can be anything else now which sapped the life out of PvP for me, boring! PvP'ers are the easiest to steal from because 99.9% of them are predictable (complete robots) throw something in the mix they don't expect and they fumble. The only true two types of a real adrenalin rush left in this game are from being an awesome thief and making a big sale. So, we have to be denied real loot because of our play-style? It keeps regular players on their toes to be sure a thief isn't lurking. A Tamer can mow villains with their pets because they put in the effort, PKer's get to loot it off others because of their work put into their toons, same goes for bards and other PvM templates, but we are denied, and to be great takes serious reflexes and quick thinking (seriously underrated by others). So, yeah it is obvious play-style discrimination. I'm still convinced that there must be a lot of ex-WoW players on this server. lol ;p But still, it was fun for a bit.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

ultra wrote:
Happy Gilmore wrote:

And? Thieves do not combat pirates (and most of us are squishy), we lurk in the shadows! It takes great skill to be a thief that gets away 9/10 times. With all the guides out there anyone can be anything else now which sapped the life out of PvP for me, boring! PvP'ers are the easiest to steal from because 99.9% of them are predictable (complete robots) throw something in the mix they don't expect and they fumble. The only true two types of a real adrenalin rush left in this game are from being an awesome thief and making a big sale. So, we have to be denied real loot because of our play-style? It keeps regular players on their toes to be sure a thief isn't lurking. A Tamer can mow villains with their pets because they put in the effort, PKer's get to loot it off others because of their work put into their toons, same goes for bards and other PvM templates, but we are denied, and to be great takes serious reflexes and quick thinking (seriously underrated by others). So, yeah it is obvious play-style discrimination. I'm still convinced that there must be a lot of ex-WoW players on this server. lol ;p But still, it was fun for a bit.

Wait, so those banners couldnt be picked up off the ground or looted from mob boss corpses if you were on a thief? Thats messed up!