McPry's Return

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Re: McPry's Return

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Lord British's scouts have confirmed that the reports from adventurers are accurate. It appears Heftimus McPry was involved with something sinister. This may have explained his absence over the past decade. While cleaning up the desert hideout and destroying the tunnel, British's troops stumbled across a clue that has not yet been shared; the captain's journal.

Who are these three brothers?

What or who is Exodus?

The answer to these questions will help you learn more about McPry's mystery.

Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Havent found the three brothers or anything about Exodus but found this cave and I have heard theres another one in old lands

This is NW of Oasis

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

Nickodemuse wrote:
Havent found the three brothers or anything about Exodus but found this cave and I have heard theres another one in old lands

This is NW of Oasis
the cave entrance including resident axe thrower was found a while back but seems to have changed slightly....

I asked Dom in Nujelm and he said McPry has faked his death and is hiding out in Jhelom!
Dom.jpg
Dom.jpg (20.52 KiB) Viewed 5938 times
Jhelom.jpg
Jhelom.jpg (97.86 KiB) Viewed 5938 times

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Ahh nuts, my own fault for not reading from beginning of this thread. Ran around the globe searching for leads 5-7 hours last night. I kinda crossed out Nujelm in my search list cause it was such a big part of Dark Secrets. Lesson learned. And either Boomland fancies the purple crystals like his love for llamas or perhaps its a clue?

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

hehe i believe i found this first during a MIB hunt, 1 of 45. i had 2 days alone farming silver ^.^

looking forward to seeing the next attack!
i macroed a alt in town doing magery and the damage is higher, no resist gains but i had to heal lol

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

A clue regarding the three brothers,

Like many other citizens, the three brothers are originally from the city of Britain. Discover their names, locate them, and strike up a conversation to learn their secrets.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

Is it just a coincidence that there are 3 different "tough" pirates (Bonn, Ybarra, and Moorhead)?

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

PorkTornado wrote:Is it just a coincidence that there are 3 different "tough" pirates (Bonn, Ybarra, and Moorhead)?
Maybe. Maybe not,
viewtopic.php?p=510899#p510899
http://wiki.ultimacodex.com/wiki/Ten_Pirates_of_Hawkins
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Sultan of Swing

Three Tombs in Jhelom Graveyard!, just below the pirate landing...

Beware the Day of the Dead!

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

At this point, anything may be a clue!

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Wait for it... There it is! Dem, Dim, and Dom are the three brothers. Time to find the other two! 4th room in this block has Heftimus' cap!

Sultan of Swing

Dom led me to Dim at Blackthornes,

secret levers near Jhelom docks?
Dim.jpg

Anna

Post by Anna »

After hearing all the ruckus that this McPry fellow has been causing near my sheep farm in Jhelom... Nina, Rhett, and I decided to set out and see what could be done! However after getting there we encountered ships filled with pirates and their nasty crossbows and a few drunkards that had fallen off the boats to fight us with their sea-salt soaked blades. This wasn't the real issue, as we were more interested in what they were defending... a cave hidden behind a very large boulder. I had heard of reports of similar sightings in the Deserts north of Paupua.

After a long battle, the boulder suddenly moved! No one has been able to figure out what had caused this to happen, but rather than let this opportunity slip by we all jumped in! We had been greated by pirates and some very strong pirates "Ol Hawknose" was one I can remember. A few mangy mutts and some icky vermin also filled the lair...

There were also traps everywhere!!!

Chaos ensued all through the area as it was very cramped and the pirates, mutts, and vermin seemed to pour out of the walls... However, news of treasure travels quickly and others came to our aid!

After we calmed it down, we noticed a hole under some boulders to the southwest wall of the west most room and we began to formulate a plan... mostly involving those darned levers!

Despite our best efforts, we could not open the area and the enemies began to overwhelm us... as people recalled away to restock they soon found them selves locked out but the original boulder blocking the way in Jhelom. I believe that if we can regroup and come better prepared, we can figure out this puzzle and find out just what these pirates are up to!

ultra
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by ultra »

Tricky! Been trying everything. This model boat seems a bit odd though. Certain order (maybe just a certain 3 switches since 3 seems to be the theme), a secret passage, explosives, perhaps? Eh, what do I know been on a 30 hour binge...time for sleep....
Attachments
boat.jpg
boat.jpg (20.8 KiB) Viewed 5686 times

Sultan of Swing

I notice the heads of Minax & Mondain - The creators of Exodus!

Return to “Shard Events”