02-20-2016 1v1 PvP Tournament

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

02-20-2016 1v1 PvP Tournament

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

What: 1v1 PvP tournament

When: Saturday the 20th of February 8pm EST.

The Lineup: http://challonge.com/syleakc7

Rules: Red Pots/GM weapons. Standard spell restrictions for this style.

Image Image

Fine Print: The space is standard non-guardzone with basic spell restrictions: no earthquake, no mark. The town-line is clearly marked. Attend at your own risk. Only tournament contestants currently in a match are given any protection from unofficial combat.

To sign up, simply PM me in IRC in the hours leading up or show up a the Arena 15 minutes before the event starts to pre-register with me.

Location: This tournament will be at the dueling pits located at 4' 34'N 12' 5'W. There will be gates located in West Britain and Buccaneer's Den.

Image Image

Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Ill Gates

Re: 02-20-2016 1v1 PvP Tournament

Post by Ill Gates »

2v2 2v2 2v2

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

ultra
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by ultra »

@
Last edited by ultra on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

ultra wrote:
Boomland Jenkins wrote:What: 1v1 PvP tournament

Location: This tournament will be at the dueling pits located at 4' 34'N 12' 5'W. There will be gates located in West Britain and Buccaneer's Den.

The Lineup: TBA

Fine Print: The space is standard non-guardzone with basic spell restrictions: no earthquake, no mark. The town-line is clearly marked. Attend at your own risk. Only tournament contestants currently in a match are given any protection from unofficial combat.

To sign up, simply PM me in IRC in the hours leading up or show up a the Arena 15 minutes before the event starts to pre-register with me.

Again, more classist rules? Dexers need not apply-- Mage tanks only, eh? /sigh
Why couldn't a dexxer perform in this? This is perfect for any macer. It's also good for any other dex template..

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

*Hands Ultra a tissue*

Gork

Post by Gork »

ultra wrote:
Boomland Jenkins wrote:What: 1v1 PvP tournament

The Lineup: TBA

Again, more classist rules? Dexers need not apply-- Mage tanks only, eh? /sigh
Obviously you have never ran into DOGG or WARLORD

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

ultra wrote:Again, more classist rules? Dexers need not apply-- Mage tanks only, eh? /sigh
Because I'm using my own personal time to run these events, I run events that have turnout to warrant hosting an event. I'd love to run all pots/all items but in the past, the turnout was low and even worse, the individuals requesting such event styles didn't even attend.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Vintirex wins these with his bone armor mace dexxer all day.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

What the above said, the farthest ive ever gotten in any type of dueling event (rather it be red pot rules or anything goes) was on my fencer dexxer.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

YO ULTRA!!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=148&t=63893

You'll prolly have to copy/paste that, but thats an event Boom does on occasion that is built solely for people who have a thief. I've never done it because I havent made a thief yet. Im not reading through all the posts there but if you have an questions you can prolly pm Roser in irc. I think hes won it a few times. And as much reagents ive been getting stole from me when im at a bank, I'm sure there are plenty of thieves who can participate in it. If I see Boomland announce this event will start in such in such hours, I will pm you in here or in irc if i see you are on. I got no clue what usual log-in times are, just know you are usually off late night when i am logging in after i get off work. Hope you get to participate in one soon!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:
ultra wrote:Again, more classist rules? Dexers need not apply-- Mage tanks only, eh? /sigh
Because I'm using my own personal time to run these events, I run events that have turnout to warrant hosting an event. I'd love to run all pots/all items but in the past, the turnout was low and even worse, the individuals requesting such event styles didn't even attend.
I requested one, won it, and res killed my opponents after for their loot.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Capitalist wrote:
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Wasn't just referring to you. There are others who like this format too :)
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Gork

Post by Gork »

Capitalist wrote:
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Link Event.

ultra
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by ultra »

@
Last edited by ultra on Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Gork wrote:
Capitalist wrote:
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Link Event.
was on alt, no ty

boom can confirm if he wants
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.