Guild of Eternal Shadow

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Guild of Eternal Shadow

Post by Roser »

The Grandmaster Bard "Lord of the Drum Solo" heard rumor of the Eternal Shadow guild in shame and decided to investigate....

The West most Keep was set ablaze by a magical flame and evidence of an outlandish spell was found... "Cleanse by fire" What are these dark summoners up to?

The Grand Drummer decided to play his music for these shadowy figures... Sure enough his prowess on the Drum proved to be intoxicating to them, for they could not resist the temptation to rip each other apart. He watched on as they fell victim to their own dark magic and his trusty steed fed on their bodies. As it turns out, the Nightmare horse breed is quite fond of this flesh...

Off in the distance the Drummer could hear the blaring of an electric guitar and the chanting of the letters "USA" approaching... This could only mean one thing - The evil false hero "G.I. Joe" was approaching... He quickly sent a telepathic message to the Warrior of Justice "Boudica".... "Blalala-al-shabib-balalalala"

Boudica arrived on the scene with great haste. The evil G.I. Joe was caught harassing the drummer's noble steed.... With a flurry of katana blows to the solar plexus and a barrage of purple potions to the brain, G.I. Joe was down for the count.

After the anti hero was slain Boudica cut his head from his limp useless body and took leave of the dungeon to turn it into the town guards....

The Drummer decided to play on through the night and into the morning, reaping whatever treasures this guild may have. After spending an ungodly amount of time in the moldy mages keep of Shame, the Drummer decided to take a gander at all the treasure he plucked from the scene.... Twas a good haul, he thought.... and more to come!

Last edited by Roser on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

nice haul, thought I was doing well!,

occasional decent wep and good amount of gold also
Eternal Shadow.jpg
Eternal Shadow.jpg (15.78 KiB) Viewed 7362 times

Anna

Post by Anna »

Great posts guys! Glad to see good Sosarians working together again! Apun preparing this morning breakfast, I came across this...

I shall Honor these gifts and wear them without Shame!

Along with all the just rewards of a battle fought hard:

This was earned as well by some Guildmates of LAW, may you wear your gifts with Honor as well!

My Dearest Thanks to all those out there fighting the good fight!

~Detective Joe

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

Last edited by sircharlestha3rd on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

It's been great fun with the new event...challenges...fights and loot. Thank you to Boomland and those that have been posting pictures of their adventures!
"Terrifying vegetarians everywhere"

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

I was kickin ass and taking names at Shame Mage towers when the teleporter from one mage tower to the other was bricked over.
I guess the one side had enough of my beat down, they only spawning on one side now.

Dear, Skorne/Maxius

When you send in the wolves after the sheep, Beware of the Bigger Wolf.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

It was the middle of the night when the sneaky one known as -a black bear- heard the lamentation's of the vile Chubb's Peterson... "Where have my favorite teleporters gone?, for they have been bricked over" Chubb's cried.

The cunning -a black bear- hurried to the Guild of Eternal Shadow's last known whereabouts in Shame...

It seem's Chubb's was on to something... The link between towers has been broken and in its place was a legendary hammer with the makers mark of "Leo the legendary blacksmith" And beside it a "Bandit's Blade"

The bear of the night was curious, so he decided to pay Leo the blacksmith a visit...

Fire had broken out in Leo's shop, what a travesty, and in Leo's place was a fire imp. The troublesome fire starter seem's to have torched Leo's shop.

Just then Sultan of Swing appeared and screamed in terror "My God!, Leo was in here, and he has been burned alive!" and with the fury of 9000 god's Sultan struck down the Fire Imp for his crimes.

Within the flames -a black bear- noticed the remnants of a burning map that seemed to point to a shrine on the Isle of the Avatar, "an investigation must be had" he stated as he set out onward. But wait... on his way out, the bear noticed a special oil flask that belong's to someone with the initials "[ES]".... Perhaps the Sultan of Swing murdered and innocent fire imp? "No matter... its time to move on."

-a black bear- arrived at the Isle of the Avatar and began to search using his elite tracking skills.

"This may be some sort of portal or entrance to the Guild of Eternal Shadow's lair...." The bear was stumped and could not figure out how to gain entry to this place, and he is not much of a fighter so he fled the scene...
Last edited by Roser on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sultan of Swing

i cant crop pictures that quick....

got to same point. got in under lava can see cave entrance

I found this before i got there though, unless this is from old?
map.jpg
map.jpg (47.86 KiB) Viewed 7240 times

Sultan of Swing

looking for another entrance....

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

Sultan of Swing wrote:i cant crop pictures that quick....

got to same point. got in under lava can see cave entrance

I found this before i got there though, unless this is from old?
map.jpg

Old Old.

El Muerte

Post by El Muerte »

Oh, god! They killed Leo!

He was a fine smith.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

The Grand Drummer decided investigate the volcano area after hearing of -a black bear's- report... Many monsters had enveloped the area by then - Fire fiends, Daemons, Balrons, Shadow mercenaries, Fire elementals, Lava snakes, and the occasional Fire wyrm... A very dangerous place indeed. The drummer noticed what looked to be an entrance blocked by boulders... "There must be a way in!"

The Drummer was stumped, he could not gain entry to this volcano cave.... "I shall go back to Britain to see if anything has been missed"

Back in Britain the Drummer found evidence of the involvement of the Mages Guild and the Miners Guild....

It is apparent that these guild's have been contracted by Martin the actor for nefarious purposes... Perhaps it was he who was behind the torching of poor Leo the blacksmith....

Sultan of Swing

have been trying to figure out what the candle is about,

thought i'd try vesper bee's as there are lots of candles there, but no joy.

did however notice there has been a new addition to the museum:
Museum.jpg
Museum.jpg (30.32 KiB) Viewed 7079 times
been checking many places for another entrance, keep heading back at fire dungeon (their was anote in the book about a delivery to serps hold) but nothing yet to report...

also one of the colour globes where the late Jersen used to hang out has gone, dunno if this has any relevance.

EDIT: just tried every inn in the land (single candle as sign) - nothing.
Last edited by Sultan of Swing on Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Sultan of Swing wrote: did however notice there has been a new addition to the museum:
Museum.jpg
This museum was started by another Staffer and I figured I'd start using it as well. Captain McPry's stuff made it into the museum as well. :)
Sultan of Swing wrote: also one of the colour globes where the late Jersen used to hang out has gone, dunno if this has any relevance.
This is a curious finding...
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Sultan of Swing

My personal opinion is,

Leo the blacksmith was having an affair with Martin the actor,

Leo was into kinky stuff and particularly liked hot wax on the nipples,

It basically just got outta hand, Leo went up in flames and Martin legged it leaving his sex tool (candle) on the doorstep on the way out.

Mystery solved.

no idea who these Eternal Shadow clowns are....