Barrage of Wizards

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Calex

Re: Barrage of Wizards

Post by Calex »

"I was reliving the McPry adventure and decided to venture back to some of the places they were and came across this."

- Angelica
Attachments
Angelica_3-16_18.03.jpg

crystaline

Post by crystaline »

I retraced the tunnels from the McPry adventure and came across this spot. there is a Boulder blocking the cave. It made sense seeing all the mead around and talk of digs and tunnels.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Prior to the discovery of the new Pyromancer location.

Another look.

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

When I happened onto this place there was a Greater Firebug who held great riches!

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

10.5 Locate Zorgon

The scholars of Moonglow have alluded that a cartographer might be of help in locating the entrance to the Volcanic Castle. Seek out the aid of Zorgon, the Legendary Cartographer. You can likely find him hanging around shipwrights or docks. He will ask a favor of you and in return, provide you with a "key" to the finding and entering the Volcanic Castle!

-----

Main Adventure
Seek out Zorgon.

Optional Adventure
Battle the Pyromancers in the Lost Lands. Their location has been exposed, but more can be learned.

Event spawns drop standard loot along with a chance of Dark Ash, silver coins, or "Barrage of Wizard" surfer (2-silver) trophies.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Rockle

Post by Rockle »

I opened the cave today with a switch that read "a stone trigger"
Once inside, I double clicked a "helenite keg" and it blew up the rock in the way of me passing!
Inside there were three beds with pillows, "soft pillow, normal pillow, hard pillow" Once clicking the soft pillow monsters started spawning.
There were levers and lockpickers involved in getting through the rooms, and you have to stand on the pentagram to get to the big room (it dismounts you, be careful!)
Inside there is a room spawning chests that I blew up with helenite, and the other helenite kegs to get into the other two rooms, I cannot blow up. I think the levers have something to do with it, but the spawn is so intense I cannot figure it out.
There is a giant pentagram of blood in the middle with the corpses of Garg, unknown beastmaster, and the other ogre guy.
esco - Today at 2:13 PM
Master Jace you're so sexy
Image Image

Farenathir

Post by Farenathir »

Today, while Plum was making everyone very happy with her sweet tunes, she all of a sudden found herself transported to a new part of the event!

To both her delight and dismay, there was no one present to greet her and enjoy the intoxicating rhythms she had to present.

After looking around at the intriguing tools of persuasion, Plum pushed some buttons and fiddled her way into the second area!

While Oooh'ing and Aww'ing at the impressive sights, Plum, innocent as she is continued to press buttons and fiddle with objects with no care in the world for what dangers might come of it!

Back in the 'main room' Plum found a delicious looking fruit basket and decided to partake! Little did she know, this fruit basket was no ordinary fruit basket, but was for the Warlock upon his return! Many pyromancers were summoned upon the wards of preservation being broken as Plum promptly devoured the scrumptious delight!

During her trigger happy spree, apparently the Banner that was present became unlocked! Plum decided it would look nice in her castle beside many other similar decorations.

The end! (or is it?!)

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

So how did you get past the gates?

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Truly Puzzling
With some bartering, progress has been made! Zorgon, a legendary mapmaker has agreed to help people from the Volcanic Castle. He’s provided a recall rune to the location.

The only known entrance to the Volcanic Castle is in the Lost Lands. The cave entrance was uncovered by Heftimus McPry’s digging team long ago. McPry’s team was seeking out treasure believed to be in the Cult’s vault. A gate has been created in Britain leading to the tunnel entrance.

Getting into the caves below the Volcanic Castle is not a problem, but navigating throughout the caverns has proven to be difficult for many. Below are verified sketches from experienced adventurers who have already made it through parts of the cave.

Main Adventure
Visit the caves below the Volcanic Castle. Find an entrance to the Volcanic Castle.

Additional Adventures
Seek out information regarding the Lich, the Warlock, and their history in Britannia. There’s a week long conference in Skara Brae consisting of great historians and nobles from throughout the land.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Yuri
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Yuri »

Anyone have any idea on how to open the second gate? Got stuck at this part

Image Image Image Image

Farenathir

Post by Farenathir »

In the previous room there are 2 pairs of shackles on the wall. The one furthest to the west is the 'switch' you need to use in order to open the gate.

That being said, I always had to precast teleport to get ahead through fast enough before they closed.

lv2

Post by lv2 »

Like posts Roser and how he their prepares. A real adventurer. :)
pm me or in irc nick lv`

llamaxxy

Post by llamaxxy »

i got a quest to kill 20 nobles, 30 beggars, and 10 ordergurads.

i killed around 5 nobles and quest log still said 20 left, i didnt' get credits at all.

Anyone able to finish this quest?

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

There are two different noble NPC spawns, ones that are tied to the bulletin boards in town and ones that are common town spawn. You can tell them apart by the way they move, stationary NPC nobles are the ones that give the quest point and are tied to a specific bulletin board, and the ones that wander about like normal NPC's are the ones you want to avoid as they don't give points.

The kidnapped/abducted bulletin board quests seem to spawn noble NPC's often.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

llamaxxy wrote:i got a quest to kill 20 nobles, 30 beggars, and 10 ordergurads.

i killed around 5 nobles and quest log still said 20 left, i didnt' get credits at all.

Anyone able to finish this quest?
Click "Collect" and target body.

You're welcome.

:P

Return to “Shard Events”