Tidy Up Britannia

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Grogor

Re: Tidy Up Britannia

Post by Grogor »

Thanks for the great event, and the bank check(s)! ;)

my dexer rules

Post by my dexer rules »

Can someone post what number series would be considered elite hues of cloth?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

1157 2019 1175
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

my dexer rules

Post by my dexer rules »

So in your opinion what would 2 bolts of 2019 be worth? Please spare me the cheap offer and give a real answer. I know you have a good idea of what it's real worth is.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

my dexer rules wrote:So in your opinion what would 2 bolts of 2019 be worth? Please spare me the cheap offer and give a real answer. I know you have a good idea of what it's real worth is.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=65980
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

my dexer rules

Post by my dexer rules »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
my dexer rules wrote:So in your opinion what would 2 bolts of 2019 be worth? Please spare me the cheap offer and give a real answer. I know you have a good idea of what it's real worth is.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=65980
Thanks Drunk, I was following that post at the time it was on the forums. I wondered if those figures would stand. I scored on some elite cloth and may be selling it soon.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

I will give you 800k for both.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

my dexer rules

Post by my dexer rules »

Grofus wrote:I will give you 800k for both.
That seems to be low my friend.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Maybe, maybe not. I have had a hard time selling special dye hues at market value in the past. The offer is there if you choose to take it. I already have all 3 elite, so this would just be supplemental for more usage/décor.

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed

my dexer rules

Post by my dexer rules »

Grofus wrote:Maybe, maybe not. I have had a hard time selling special dye hues at market value in the past. The offer is there if you choose to take it. I already have all 3 elite, so this would just be supplemental for more usage/décor.
Your offer as it stands is 8k per yard. Offers in the past including offers to me during the event when the cloth was dropped at the lowest rate of all 3 elite colors was over 20k per yard. I say this because 2019 only dropped in sash or skullcap form. The tidy up Brit event did not include an elite color tub. The only way to get those hues was a random chance in which few people were successful after spending hundreds of thousands of tickets. You stated that after spending 500k tickets you had caught 3 elite hues. I will entertain offers and even trades but they need to be in line with the value kept in mind. Thank you and feel free to PM me or make a public offer if you are interested.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

No disrespect intended, but I will up my offer to a castle deed and will watch to see if other offers come in higher than this and may then bid beyond that point. These are extremely rare, I just don't see the market need for them to reach their value beyond gambling for them during TuB, and I truly wish you luck, because if your bolts sell for a good price that means the ones I have are worth that much more :)

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

Anarcho, lets hear some stats. # of items deleted, ticket awarded, # of water elemental statues in the world.

Great event, now we need a lets trash those stackables event!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'll offer 12k per... you're referencing a post wherein a house was part of the barter for the trade, and the house was marked up as well.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

my dexer rules

Post by my dexer rules »

Capitalist wrote:I'll offer 12k per... you're referencing a post wherein a house was part of the barter for the trade, and the house was marked up as well.
I didn't see anything in the post about a house so I'm not really sure what you are referencing to. Just to be clear are you making an offer of 12k per yard on the 2019 cloth I was asking your opinion about?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Correct.