Have a beer with SS!

A place to discuss shard marketing ideas to find players seeking a T2A experience.
SighelmofWyrmgard

Have a beer with SS!

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Have a beer with Saxmund Sighelm!

Yes, it is probably the stupidest idea, ever!

The intent is to generate screenshots that will serve to promote the shard ...

On the one hand, I don't want to be PK'd, while serving beers, by GI Joe ... unless G.I. Joe can drive out Vega; I'm not asking for a G.I. Joe v. Vega fight, but I am asking after a 'no-grief' event, according to our population, and where we are right now.

Rose is the kind of guy, remaining, who might keep stuff 'fair': now, Vega, I know you have Rose-rage; can I buy you off, somehow; would you consent to stifle your wrath for a shard-benefit-event?

Anyway, who wants to just have a beer with me? Alternatively, for those of you who hate me, who has the minerals (nuts) to sit in my front yard, drink my beer, and tell me to my face how much you hate me, and explain why?

I know you want to ...

SS

P.S. Boomland Jenkins, please arrange for Smith to come around!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Have a beer with SS!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

I'm drinking beer right now... Am i expected to travel somewhere while I do this?
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Have a beer with SS!

Post by Roser »

I will drink beer and play UO with you.