Recruiting!

Visit our website at http://aojguild.webs.com/

Moderators: kinslayer, Grofus

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Recruiting!

Post by Grofus »

AoJ is always looking for new like-minded individuals. Take a minute to read what we are about in our Guild charter, and Information posts. If interested PM Grofus in Discord or on here and we can talk. We pride ourselves on creating a positive environment and nostalgia for new players and returning players alike. We have our own discord server, player run city, tournament tower and the best people on the server to play with. We offer pvp tournaments, pvm expeditions, safe house for macroing, comradery, largest vendor house on the server, and much more. Our ultimate mission is to grow server population through a positive playstyle and retain players that are becoming bored or griefed off of the shard.

I look forward to talking with you soon.

~Grofus (Founding Father, AoJ)

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Annabell Red

Re: Recruiting!

Post by Annabell Red »

If leet pvpers are griefing you and you want to quit...join us! We will stand by your side, keep you safe (to the best of our ability), and just generally be more pleasant to be around. ; )

gabriel1310

Post by gabriel1310 »

I'm a returning player from years ago, played about 50 days so far trying to build up my character. Am looking for a guild for primarily PVM but am thinking of building a second character for PVP. My character is Gabriel.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Still looking for more friends to play uo with. Hit me up on here or in Discord.

~Grofus[AoJ]

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Annabell Red wrote:If leet pvpers are griefing you and you want to quit...join us! We will stand by your side, keep you safe (to the best of our ability), and just generally be more pleasant to be around. ; )

I don't think 3 of you guys could keep me from killing all of you...

Gelor

Post by Gelor »

Grofus wrote:Still looking for more friends to play uo with. Hit me up on here or in Discord.

~Grofus[AoJ]
You have PM!

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Replied Gelor. Look forward to meeting you soon

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Robbbb wrote:
Annabell Red wrote:If leet pvpers are griefing you and you want to quit...join us! We will stand by your side, keep you safe (to the best of our ability), and just generally be more pleasant to be around. ; )

I don't think 3 of you guys could keep me from killing all of you...

Robbbb, welcome back loudmouth. :lol:

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Yeah, okay, in light of very-recent events, I guess [AoJ] has lost its founder.

I'd ask the successor to stand-up and make an announcement: make sure your members are not left 'orphaned'; announce to UOSA that anyone/everyone can retain confidence in [AoJ].

Meanwhile, anyone who needs any help is welcome to contact me: I'm only an ogre in the forums.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:Yeah, okay, in light of very-recent events, I guess [AoJ] has lost its founder.

I'd ask the successor to stand-up and make an announcement: make sure your members are not left 'orphaned'; announce to UOSA that anyone/everyone can retain confidence in [AoJ].

Meanwhile, anyone who needs any help is welcome to contact me: I'm only an ogre in the forums.

SS

What recent events would that be? Just logged on for the first time in a year and feeling very orphaned I must say.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Annabell Red wrote:
What recent events would that be? Just logged on for the first time in a year and feeling very orphaned I must say.
Nine months ago, I was referring to this.

Things may have changed, somewhat, in the time in-between, but I have no good information.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:I have no good information.

SS
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Add it to your signature, Vega, but leave out the quotation.

#IRL: The other day, my girlfriend got angry at me for borrowing her toothbrush.

Ah, women, eh?

How else was I going to scrub that dog-poop off of the bottom of my shoe?

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS