Cya AoJ

Visit our website at http://aojguild.webs.com/

Moderators: kinslayer, Grofus

Rockle

Cya AoJ

Post by Rockle »

"You'll never be part of AoJ again!!!"
Grofus has kicked me out of AoJ.
Calex attacked one of our members and I went there to kill them. Grofus stood there and ran around like an idiot. Is this the kind of leader you want? Someone who bans his own son from the tower and his other houses, and doesn't care about this guild? He watched as me and the other guildies died. Wow. I used to look up to him. Now I know AoJ is corrupt for him.
I know now never to play UO with him ever again because of the kind of person he's being to me right now. Oh well, he used to like playing with me now he just wants to make friends with the big dogs like Vega and Calex because he wants to be "cool" with them. You'll never see me in-game ever again.
Even though I literally CREATED AoJ He's going to kick me out. lol. I gave him that tower spot. I got over half the people in. I cared for them while he was at work. W/E he'll just take the credit for everything.
esco - Today at 2:13 PM
Master Jace you're so sexy
Image Image

Capitalist

Re: Cya AoJ

Post by Capitalist »

Rockle wrote:"You'll never be part of AoJ again!!!"
Grofus has kicked me out of AoJ.
Calex attacked one of our members and I went there to kill them. Grofus stood there and ran around like an idiot. Is this the kind of leader you want? Someone who bans his own son from the tower and his other houses, and doesn't care about this guild? He watched as me and the other guildies died. Wow. I used to look up to him. Now I know AoJ is corrupt for him.
I know now never to play UO with him ever again because of the kind of person he's being to me right now. Oh well, he used to like playing with me now he just wants to make friends with the big dogs like Vega and Calex because he wants to be "cool" with them. You'll never see me in-game ever again.
Even though I literally CREATED AoJ He's going to kick me out. lol. I gave him that tower spot. I got over half the people in. I cared for them while he was at work. W/E he'll just take the credit for everything.
quote for epic rage
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

I am better than what I posted, and have removed it. I will just say Jace's perception of what actually happened was flawed and preventative measures were taken to protect guildmates. I hope Jace can find his way back to being an honorable asset to the community.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

Can we all just get along?

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Yes, was just teenager kid drama. All is well.

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

I'm glad. : )

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Annabell, you beat that playstation game yet? We miss you! Also I have a new safehouse I need to friend you to that you can use to macro or build skill in.

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

Actually, had some family drama... Don't want to get into it at the moment, but I miss you guys!

I will be back as soon as I can...but I can't give an exact date...

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Hope everything goes well Anna. Guild is growing stronger by the day!

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

By the way, I am on pretty often now. I'm glad the guild is doing so well. Both of you are exactly the kind of people we need in the game to bring this shard back to greatness!

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

We must be playing at different times. Drop me a line sometime. Maybe this weekend we can finish off your resist.

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed

acidchalk

Post by acidchalk »

Aw they ain't so bad, why just today Grofus and his buddy gang banged my only two characters in my house murdered my horse and stole my gold armor but hey i got my regs back and they let me be! +1 would definitely get gang banged by Grofus again!

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

acidchalk...

This was not me. This was a fake Grofus. Check our guild roster and also check this fake one.

http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/3856

I am sorry for your loss, but it appears we have fans that wish to hurt our good name.

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed

acidchalk

Post by acidchalk »

haha that would make sense, the whole thing was funny. I accept these things happened but to be honest your imposters were cool about it besides the whole killing my horse and my armor.. they even tried to recruit me into the guild and said that his son was now gray. that daz toon was involved too.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

good lord....this is going to be interesting.

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed