UO Second Age
http://forums.uosecondage.com/

Recruiting!
http://forums.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=151&t=67076
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Grofus [ Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:34 am ]
Post subject:  Recruiting!

AoJ is always looking for new like-minded individuals. Take a minute to read what we are about in our Guild charter, and Information posts. If interested PM Grofus in Discord or on here and we can talk. We pride ourselves on creating a positive environment and nostalgia for new players and returning players alike. We have our own discord server, player run city, tournament tower and the best people on the server to play with. We offer pvp tournaments, pvm expeditions, safe house for macroing, comradery, largest vendor house on the server, and much more. Our ultimate mission is to grow server population through a positive playstyle and retain players that are becoming bored or griefed off of the shard.

I look forward to talking with you soon.

~Grofus (Founding Father, AoJ)

Author:  Annabell Red [ Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Recruiting!

If leet pvpers are griefing you and you want to quit...join us! We will stand by your side, keep you safe (to the best of our ability), and just generally be more pleasant to be around. ; )

Author:  gabriel1310 [ Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Recruiting!

I'm a returning player from years ago, played about 50 days so far trying to build up my character. Am looking for a guild for primarily PVM but am thinking of building a second character for PVP. My character is Gabriel.

Author:  Grofus [ Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Recruiting!

Still looking for more friends to play uo with. Hit me up on here or in Discord.

~Grofus[AoJ]

Author:  Robbbb [ Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Recruiting!

Annabell Red wrote:
If leet pvpers are griefing you and you want to quit...join us! We will stand by your side, keep you safe (to the best of our ability), and just generally be more pleasant to be around. ; )



I don't think 3 of you guys could keep me from killing all of you...

Author:  Gelor [ Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Recruiting!

Grofus wrote:
Still looking for more friends to play uo with. Hit me up on here or in Discord.

~Grofus[AoJ]


You have PM!

Author:  Grofus [ Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Recruiting!

Replied Gelor. Look forward to meeting you soon

Author:  Grofus [ Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Recruiting!

Robbbb wrote:
Annabell Red wrote:
If leet pvpers are griefing you and you want to quit...join us! We will stand by your side, keep you safe (to the best of our ability), and just generally be more pleasant to be around. ; )



I don't think 3 of you guys could keep me from killing all of you...



Robbbb, welcome back loudmouth. :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/